Altitude was the winner in this fight

In case you didn't catch my post, we all know that altitude was the winner in this fight. The first 3 minutes told the tale, then Cain was uncharacteristically sucking wind. Phone Post 3.0

Eddie Altitude

Is two weeks not enough to train at altitude? Phone Post 3.0

It crosses my mind way before the fight that the altitude would take cains greatest strength from him Phone Post 3.0

Cain was throwing but wasn't exactly landing cleanly even early. Werdum was picking his shots and made them count.

Had more to do with a long lay off and Werdum just simply being a better fighter now than Cain ever was, than altitude I think.

no EPO = regular cardio

Werdum was breathing the same air. Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to say no Phone Post 3.0

the ring rust didn't help but the altitude had an effect. was apparent in the gil/alvarez fight too.

Might have missed it, but I didn't see the belt go around altitude's waist.

Werdum was the better fighter.

TheDecider - no EPO = regular cardio
Get the fuck out. Cain has never been caught. Don't imply something you know nothing about . Ban this fool Phone Post 3.0

It's EPO and that's all there is to it. How was werdum ok at 37 but cardio freak Cain gassed in 3 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

dogfb - Werdum was breathing the same air. Phone Post 3.0
True but did you see the output of Cain in the first? Only time will tell. Congrats to werdum, his striking has come a long way. Phone Post 3.0

Balance - Might have missed it, but I didn't see the belt go around altitude's waist.

Werdum was the better fighter.

no doubt. he would've won at a lower elevation too.
the altitude seemed to effect all the fighters.

JewLuPlus - It's EPO and that's all there is to it. How was werdum ok at 37 but cardio freak Cain gassed in 3 minutes. Phone Post 3.0
Note the title, altitude. Phone Post 3.0

But, but, Cain is Mexican! The altitude would have been in his favor.

Lingererr Mann -
TheDecider - no EPO = regular cardio
Get the fuck out. Cain has never been caught. Don't imply something you know nothing about . Ban this fool Phone Post 3.0
The first time Cain fought in over 16 months. Drug testing got a lot better since then...

Now he looks a lot less of a cardio machine. Connect the dots.... Phone Post 3.0

Cain knew where the fight was going to take place when he signed the bout agreement. His own fault for not training for the conditions Phone Post 3.0

And Neeew Heavyweight Champion Fabricio "Altitude" Werdum