Altitude was the winner in this fight

Where are all the epo accusations coming from? I have seen several people say it but based on what?

MAINMAYNARD - Altitude my ass it was the fact that Werdum didn't have to worry about Cain's wrestling and hi improved striking in the two years Cain's been gone Phone Post 3.0

Werdum used it as his advantage. werdum had smart strategy. Therefore werdum won u attention whore.

Werdum also had brilliant display of strikes. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

nice excuse. 

Fabricio Werdum won this fight.

More specifically, His camp won by getting him training in that environment longer. They had a better fight plan before the fight even started. 

Werdums jab and counter punch combos won the fight.  His long arms and straight punches bested Cains wide punches. 

and lastly, Werdums jiu jitsu won the fight.  

He was the better fighter last night for many reasons and altitude was not one of them.  Sorry, Sally. 

Effstrikingmeansdamage -
BaneMeAgain -
Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
BaneMeAgain -
Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
BaneMeAgain - OP is butthurt douchebag
Cain would have won if he was better. He wasn't. There are hundreds, maybe thousands, of details that go into being a complete elite fighter. If you don't have all of them covered and your opponent does, he is better.

OP is most likely the faggy type of person that is living off of his parents and continually fucking up.....but it's "never his fault." Always making excuses. Always some other factor's fault. Like the altitude.... 'fuck outta here.

How close am I, OP? Ask yourself deep down.
Underground coal miner for the last decade. Come work with me for a week and you will beg your parents to support you. Phone Post 3.0

Why would I want to do that? I was born with a brain useful enough to be used in a career.
Waving a sign in front of little Caesars is not a career.
By the way, I have 100% insurance for my family with no premium, they match 7% of my 401k, and I make 120,000 a year. Use your brain and tell me if that's a career. If you were man you'd provide the same for your family. I'll get you a job. Want it? Phone Post 3.0

Damn, you make 17k more than I did last year. That's like a whole dollar for every minute left of your life! Too bad you'll give most of it to a hospital.
I love my job. It takes actual problem solving , hands on skills rather than sitting in a cubicle with my head glued to a telephone. Separates the men from the boys. You know how much debt I have to student loans? And I'd wipe my ass with your paycheck. 14% of 90,000 and increasing every year for 10 1/2 years in a 401k account. You do the math. I wish you all the success in the world. It just hit a nerve when you insinuated what you did. I think werdum was awesome in that fight. I just wonder if Cain underestimated the altitude. Phone Post 3.0
Last year I left Williston North Dokota after working in the oil fields for 4 years, made well over $100,000 per year my last 3 years working 12 hour days 14 days in a row. I left to finish college at 26 years old with a Finance degree and now work in the finance department of a large corporation back in Southern California. I don't make as much quick money as I used to but my way of life has increased exponentially. To each there own, hard work will make you successful in any walk of life. Phone Post 3.0