Am I the only one who hates Dom as an announcer?

Dominick Cruz is ultra knowledgeable about the sport. He gives great insight to what's going on in the cage, as well as being able to explain in layman's terms what's going on. But I absolutely hate him as an announcer, every time he opens his mouth I can't wait for him to stop talking. He has zero emotion or feeling in his voice and it feels like he never stops talking. I've never missed Goldie more than I do for this event. If Jon anik never called a fight again it would be too soon. That guy can fuck straight off.

I like him as a person and a fighter, but I do find that he takes 5 sentences to say what could be summarized in 1. Still, better than most.

FatBuddha - I like him as a person and a fighter, but I do find that he takes 5 sentences to say what could be summarized in 1. Still, better than most.
He is definitely too wordy. My hope is that if he does this full-time he learns how to be more concise. The constant explaining actually makes it hard to watch the fights.

He is knowledgeable but doesn't have much personality

I think he's great.

Cruz is fucking terrible. Non stop vanilla analysis. No joking, no additional insights other than pure robotic fight analysis.

He has sucked the excitement out of every fight he has commentated on. He is truly awful.

Send him back to the Fox booth, he is a good analyst not a color commentator.

Announcer? You stupid fuck.

He's been excellent.

submit1337 - Announcer? You stupid fuck.

lol

I am with you guys.

It's like Joe has become the new Goldie. Now Dom is the one correcting him and calling him out on things while Joe tries his damnedest to not say anything to make Dom thinks he's an idiot. And then Anik just does the commercial bullshit. I love it all.

Dom is there for breakdown and analysis.

Anik is there for.....???

ShanTheMan - I am with you guys.

Same. Agreed with everything said.

TexDeuce - Cruz is fucking terrible. Non stop vanilla analysis. No joking, no additional insights other than pure robotic fight analysis.

He has sucked the excitement out of every fight he has commentated on. He is truly awful.

You and OP both made threads about this. I was really hoping you guys found each other :)

RIGHONFIRE -
TexDeuce - Cruz is fucking terrible. Non stop vanilla analysis. No joking, no additional insights other than pure robotic fight analysis.

You and OP both made threads about this. I was really hoping you guys found each other :)
I thought the same thing, they're stacked on top of each other on the thread list

Yes

TheDorkKnight -
RIGHONFIRE -

I thought the same thing, they're stacked on top of each other on the thread list
Beautiful champ

The Lord works in mysterious ways

They need to hire someone that gets you hyped while watching it. Someone with a great voice , enthusiasm, and inflection.

He's awesome. 

#dominatordominating