Am I the only one whos really starting to get excited for O'Malley vs Peter Yan?!

“Yeah, no” what? You basically went on to agree :laughing:

Some people act as if O’Malley has been strictly can crushing his entire career. Looking at some of his opponent records, some are exceptional and he went through them like a knife through butter.

My heart says Yan and my head says Yan.

I really hope Yan beats the absolute shit out of O’Malley and I think he will. O’Malley is almost 30 and acts like he’s a 17 year old still in HS. In an “open marriage” … just scum of the earth

2 Likes

So precise.

So accurate.

*your post, not O’Clowney :rofl:

hes jack

1 Like

Most likely.

1 Like

Wiggers are retards.

1 Like

Yeah, no. Read! Its not that difficult. Its amazing how people just have no ability to comphrehend context anymore

O’Malley has shown he “CAN” be great when he widens his base, plants his feet & more so boxes behind an active jab, and taking pre-emptive backsteps (off his fients or jab) to pull opponents in and fall short into him beforhand (so he stays in position to counter)

But when O’Malley fights side on in his karate stance, bouncing in and out, hes absolute dog shit with no balance or stability, and always tipping over his front leg or taking himself out of position to counter clean

Read that 2nd paragraph closely. Thats the key and deciding factor.

Hahaha

Winston is a paraniod old senile fuck who thinks everyone is everyone!

Be careful @Winston_Wolf , they are coming to get you!

Jack is a fucking loser troll. I have him on ignore. To even think Im him is insane and just lets me know Winston is a delusional old man whos lost the plot

The Office Yes GIF

Words words words. You’re wrong and it kills you.

My post didn’t get into specifics, stances, etc. It was general. You went into a lot more detail, but didn’t disagree, therefore “yeah, no” doesn’t apply.

I haven’t paid enough attention to O’Malley thus far to even know the details of his style the way you do, so I can’t argue with what you said as I have no idea.

1 Like

and of course your the post after his as always

Yes. You’re the only one. Unless you dislike O’Malley. Because he’s taking a beating

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m excited because its probably either going to be a hilarious ass kicking or a crazy upset.

1 Like

Tbh I am also. It’s a great difference in styles and who knows who’s going to win. The more highlights I see of Sean’s makes me think he might win it. I don’t have time to look it up but how many times has Yan gotten knocked down or ko’ed?

Man I love Yan. And while the wigger social media guru style of Sean isn’t my style, I do respect how he marketed himself to success, and shown the balls he has to take this fight. I hope Yan wins but that Sean looks good in the bout. He should have been “protected” some more with easier fights IMO. Of course if he wins, he’ll make bank but what a risk!

1 Like

O’ Malley is not on Yans level anywhere, skill wise or attributes wise bar his reach advantage.

Yan is faster, stronger, more technically sound, more experienced, tougher, higher fight IQ, they are both in the UFC a similar amount of time and Yan has only a couple fights more than him yet achieved 10 times more.

O Malley has been spoon fed by the matchmakers his entire UFC run and he still couldn’t eat his dinner half the time. Yan is going to beat the shit out of him and it’s going to be fucking great to watch.

Never finished and I can’t recall him being knocked down.