Am I the only one whos really starting to get excited for O'Malley vs Peter Yan?!

I hope the wigger beats the retard, the hard core mma fans heads will explode

3 Likes

Im kinda pulling for O’Malley now since that bitch ass shove during the face off

1 Like

TKO by leg kick.

If the MMA gods give us Yan vs TJ I can die in peace

1 Like

O’Malley is another hype job about to be exposed. I’m excited, I’m excited for another BLAF pet project to be destroyed. Try again, egg.

Dana warned that getting physical during the staredowns would draw a penalty. Wonder if he’ll enforce that here?

1 Like

I think Dana and UFC believe he can beat Yan.

That was a bit shit and a bit out of character as well.

O’Malley seems quite calm considering this is his first big fight in the UFC, I still think Yan beats the fuck out of him though.

2 Likes

Lol of course not. Not when its a huge PPV fight.

First minute should be fun…until O’Malley realizes he’s completely outclassed and looks for a way out.

1 Like

Are you not entertained?

1 Like

Fight was great. Result was bullshit robbery

5 Likes

Truth!

I was surprised by the decision for sure. Historically, Yan wins this every time. I’d need to watch it again, but wondering if the judges favoured damage over takedowns here. I don’t remember Yan doing much damage with the positions.

her did none

What did Sean do while lying on his back? No damage, no control? For 5+ minutes?

devils advocate meeting GIF by Fast Company

1 Like

Yan should have won the decision because he imo pulled off 2 rounds against 1. My hot take though, is that O’Malley won using Pride scoring. Apparently that’s what the judges were using last night

2 Likes

The judges were going by “UFC bribe money” scoring.

2 Likes

He took no damage down there and got back up every time. Takedowns aren’t easy but neither is getting back to your feet.

2 Likes

So we can agree during the 5+ minutes of Sean on his back, he did nothing worth noting him winning during this time. Just good defense?

The only stat he got was 5+ minutes of being manhandled when he didnt want to be on the ground.

He clearly imposed his will this fight. /sarcasm

Sean didnt win the fight, he was gifted the decision. Big difference.

It’s on Yan now to never go to decision again. He gets fucked.

2 Likes