Amanda Nunes loves being a Mom

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/03/amanda-nunes-enters-ufc-259-renewed-purpose-motherhood?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A%20Trending%20Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1uSiNYmQrwMTPPW8DQVfnfb5-Z3v9CHPA0e018BcD8pfeaWPyEbAfkJus

1 Like

It’s written all over her face, and you can hear it in her voice: Amanda Nunes loves being a mom.

The reigning UFC women’s bantamweight and featherweight champion became a mother last year when she and her fiancee, fellow UFC fighter Nina Ansaroff, had their first baby. It was Ansaroff who gave birth to daughter Raegan Ann Nunes on Sept. 24.

Five months into being a parent, Nunes has a hard time putting into words just how happy she’s been since welcoming Raegan into the world.

“This little girl’s amazing,” Nunes said in an interview with TSN. “I don’t even know how to explain it to people.”

For starters, motherhood has given Nunes a new sense of purpose. Last June after she dominated Felicia Spencer for her sixth consecutive title defense, Nunes brought up the possibility of retirement.

1 Like

![UFC 250: Amanda Nunes to defend featherweight title against Felicia Spencer in Brazil - CBSSports.com](upload://onMpN0vcYhQnGSR1PmbJNSsMWUi.jpeg)

![UFC 245: Amanda Nunes keeps title in record-setting win - Los Angeles Times](upload://f0YWlbhedoclX5VpL3M0pUXfF93.jpeg)

Nunes has never pulled out, 

2 Likes

![Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff: Maternity Photos | PEOPLE.com](upload://uWuOMMxiuL4400E8WPXFicxgTDN.jpeg)

so does Nunes have a penis? I wouldn't be shocked

6 Likes

![UFC's Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff Share the Secret To Their Relationship: 'We Just Take Everything Out in Our Sparring Rounds'](upload://p0iFb8KAsY2i0N1ucqWSZD9sil0.jpeg)

1 Like

Happy for Nunes. Such a badass fighter and amazing human. 

3 Likes

Who's the father?

5 Likes
Altofsky -

Who's the father?

Nunes.

Wait what?

3 Likes

So how do they make the baby have both Nina and Nunes genes? They take some stuff out of Nina ovaries then insert it in some dude's sperm then insert it into Nunes ovaries? Sorry, that wasn't included in my biology course.

4 Likes

The latest addition to the ever-growing number of ways to ruin a child's life. 

13 Likes
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

3 Likes
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

The fact that you ask means that you have an objection. 

I'm not looking to offend potential homosexuals like yourself. To put it simply if a child can have an ideal set of parents that are homosexuals or heterosexuals that biologically made them. I'd choose the latter. If you prefer homosexual parents or don't see a difference, then best of luck to you. 

13 Likes

I wonder if the child will have Amanda's square jaw.  Genetics and all...

shawarma -

2 loving parents & a championship level income for the foreseeable future?

I can think of alot worse.

Good on them

6 Likes

Ugh I just can’t get over Nunes face. I know she is a great fighter and from what people say about here she is a great person. She is just down right ugly I’m sorry. Could you imagine if she looked like Meisha, Dern, long haired Rose, or Pena how much bigger of a star she would be. She is popular in MMA but that’s it. She doesn’t exceed that world.

1 Like
shawarma - 

Yep.

Hey, who’s your dad? One of my moms.

Poor kid.

7 Likes
shawarma - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
shawarma -

How is that exactly?

The fact that you ask means that you have an objection. 

I'm not looking to offend potential homosexuals like yourself. To put it simply if a child can have an ideal set of parents that are homosexuals or heterosexuals that biologically made them. I'd choose the latter. If you prefer homosexual parents or don't see a difference, then best of luck to you. 

If I had to choose between poor parents and middle class parents I’d choose middle class parents. That doesn’t mean whenever I see poor parents have a kid I take issue with it. You’re gonna have to do better than “well I’d choose this set of parents”. It’s such a boring easy to refute argument.

2 Likes