Amanda Ribas Quits OnlyFans

Just get yourself to the next UFC show, look for the douchebag in the the blue shirt and the “Jew fro” leering at ring card girls and grinding his jaw. Then tell him you’ve got an eight ball of Peruvian Bam Bam up in your hotel room. Problem solved! Then step on his neck and tell him he should have taken HYBRID JON and @BoydBucky s protection when it was offered…

4 Likes

Just wanted to point out you’re a scumbag and should be banned from posting here.

4 Likes

That escalated quickly sounds like there’s some kind of history between you two

2 Likes

Who Wes ?

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

He scammed some of us over on the OG a few weeks ago. Fake story of a similar situation I’ve been in. Some of us sent money and it was all bs. Lesson learned but also a warning of this dudes character.

7 Likes

I must have missed that thread.

2 Likes

Clockworks is correct . I didnt go too deep , i have other shit to do round here but cliffs are Homer88 claimed he needed help. OGers helped and found out it was a scam .

2 Likes

The photos don’t due her justice. Her bubbly personality is missing which makes her adorable.

3 Likes

When Fooey endorses a comment like that, I consider it pretty damning to the accused…

2 Likes

9 Likes

Really…:.?
What gave that away?

I had though that it was still building

Lol

1 Like

Phooey
Juno Betta

2 Likes

U learned Photoshuup

1 Like

I have always known it. :wink: But I use GIMP

2 Likes

I just want to know what the fuck’s going on in case we got to order a code red.

1 Like

So give him another badge Mr Mayor!