Amanda Ribas Quits OnlyFans

100%

Brother if HKP starts to run this place I am in charge of your security

“Code Red” will be a thing if the past

• that is a reaction to something bad

We will move this board into a place where we go phase two….

B-Hole pictures are the ground floor of where this place has the potential of going

Not feeling it homie. No self-respecting head of security would remove the ability to order a code red. @yeabuddy was made Sergeant at Arms over a year ago…

I knew my girl was too wholesome for OnlyFans.

2 Likes

With all due respect
“Code red” is for pussies that are under attack!

Once we pry the one lunged bitch away from this dumpster fire of a message board; we will work on phases.

NO MORE CODES

Only phases

We will attach from here on out rather than taking repeated docks in the face.

We will strike hard and strike first
We will NO LONGER be reactive to attacks.

FIRE THAT FAT FUCK!!!

2 Likes

106 posts and not one single titty?

This Sucks Season 3 GIF by The Office

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thread save!

3 Likes

That scum bag still shows his face eh. Glad I didn’t fall for his bullshit

1 Like

So no nudes?

Nope

Can you bring us through exactly what took place?

1 Like

Unzips. Go on…

1 Like

I think the other guy pretty much summed it up. He made a thread about being down and out. Posted updates about sleeping in his car and being broke. It took a day or two for him to post his cash app. People started giving him a few bucks here and there to get a room. Like most of those threads, he was getting really solid leads on finding work. One guy told him to get to Indiana(?) And he’d put him right to work, but all of those posts were completely ignored. Then other posters found posts of his in other threads years back running the same drag. I think posts of his were found in other forums using the same screen name saying that he didn’t feel bad scamming the og out of money because of they’re stupid enough to donate then they basically deserve to get robbed (something like that).
Anyway, he started getting called out and he just ghosted the thread but he apparently didn’t leave the forum.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you

I want to give him money….

4 Likes

I’ll fuck you til you love me, faggot.

@HYBRID_JON
This is what I am talking about

When HKP runs this place, I would physically go and visit this guy

• on my own dime

If someone would like to send me his name and address I can handle this before the holidays are here
^ not kidding

2 Likes

I might add
Taking care of the scumbags here is “phase 1”

2 Likes

I like her. She is pretty in the face and has an amazing body but the problem with women fighters, body builders, CrossFit, etc, is they all have man hands. Hers don’t look that bad but still. The little cute Brazilian lady with the mole on side her face(how am I forgetting her name?) has such thick knuckles for a fine ass woman. Is it a turn off? Yes. Is it something that I could and would be willing to overcome? Absolutely.

2 Likes

Bro
When you are banging them from behind, literally the smell of man ass wafts throughout the room

2 Likes