AN UNREAL GYM IN CANADA!!!

that place looks amazing.

How the hell do they afford that?

Thanks for all the positive feed back !

This club is dedicated too putting out top fighters and the goal is to have fighters like Chris Brennan and others use the facility for their training camp. We are looking at getting an altitude chamber so guys can sleep high and train low. Most importantly though we are offering a fun, safe and clean training facilty for the average practioner to learn modern, effective Martial Arts.

I am the head instructor at the facility my backgroung is in BJJ I trained in the system til I received my purple belt but moved on after not wanting to train in the gi to focus on boxing, kickboxing and trained at the Lance Gibson Academy who I am looking forward to visiting again on a regular basis. We have a boxing Coach Brian Jones who has taught many National level boxers and are currently negotiating with a top Muay Thai coach from Thailand.

There are many fighters to train with who stay at the facility who are dedicated to training hard. The facility also offers Yoga for increased flexibilty, a massage therapist that works out of the facilty and Evolution Fight gear ( formally Showdown ) and Shut Up and Fight Wear which are both offering sponsorship to fight teams.

Our next Seminar looks to be Duane Ludwig and Pete Spratt for a 2 day Muay Thai clinic we are just trying to find the best date for July.

Anyone interested or needing info on the facilty, Evolution Fight Gear or Shut Up and Fight Wear contact

Leslie Dickens, Barb Taylor or Jason Darrah @ 1-888-5FIGHTS

or email me at jdevolutionmma@shaw.ca

Jason Darrah

Evoltion MMA

TTT

Place looks great

Where is Vernon in relations to cities like Montreal?

SA

Yeah that is the space I was thinking of, I recognize it from the shot of the entry. Looks like you guys have done an amazing job with it. I'm swinging through there for a weekend in June, I HAVE to sop by and roll or something. Good job representin' Canada in the sport...

We are in B.C. 4 hours drive from Vancouver

Nice place. I live in Vancouver. I'll come up on my trips up to Kelowna, we'll go up to Vernon.

Relating Montreal and Vernon is like saying. Montreal is under New York. And Vernon is about 6-8 hour drive from Seattle.

nice!!!!

WOW, how do they afford that?

TTT

shibbee

"Uh... pretty much on exact opposite coasts. lol"

Sorry guys I honestly have nop idea as I have never heard of the city. I have cousins who live in London, Ontario and cousins who live in Montreal. I don't mean to sound like the idiot who thinks all of Canada is a small little country.

SA

TTT
best wishes CHRIS~!

ttt

great gym, and I will be making my way up.

C

I remember in MANASAS, VA there was a hugh gym...ULTIMATE MARTIAL ARTs I believe...a few months later...it was gone. :( It had 3 hugh rooms...one with boxing...the other was wing chun( hehe ) and the other weapons. Sad...it was a beautiful site.

Yves, I live in London Ontario. Canada is the 2nd largest Country in the world. We have a population 10 times smaller than the USA though. We're big but have small population.

Evolution gym also just bought out the line of SHOWDOWN gear in Canada. Same great gear, new name. They are goinghog wild and intend to be the premier MMA stronghold in Canada.

Dougie-

Yeah I'm aware of Canada's great size thats why I mentioned I didn't want to sound like an ignorant idiot. I think its too late though :) Are there any MMA gyms in London Dougie?

SA

Fucking amazing!

BTW, I'm Canadian and I have no idea where Vernon is. B.C.?

In London you have sort of a mix. Tompkins gym, (www.teamtompkins.com) is the one that deals most with kickboxing and muay thai but they are well into the submission mma stuff.

I work out at http://fatehfightclub.tripod.com and also www.geocities.com/grandrowbjj

There are other clubs too. A pretty good scene here.