AN UNREAL GYM IN CANADA!!!

AMAZING gym, one of a kind.

J.T.

nice gym

this is why is sucks to have a gym in NYC, no way in hell you'd be able to have a gym like THAT in NYC, the rent would kill you

but congrats to the owner of that beautiful f-in gym!

Soon to be the gem of the Canadian MMA scene!

If you can a get a pressure chamber that would be sweet.

That is definatefly bringing MMA to the kind of sophisticated training many olympic atheletes go through.

correction-considering Vernon is on OKANAGAN lake, it should technically be in the OKANAGAN. The interior refers to areas slightly more north. The Okanagan is named for the Okanagan band of native americans, who were actually a states-side tribe who invaded the northern spaces. Also, Vernon is about a 4-6 hour drive from Van, so it would be about a 9-10 hour drive from Seattle.

"this is why is sucks to have a gym in NYC, no way in hell you'd be able to have a gym like THAT in NYC, the rent would kill you"

Renzo's gym is really nice considering how expensive rent is in NYC. Not as big as this place, but still has a lot to offer someone interested in MMA, BJJ, Submission Wrestling, Boxing, etc.

I live in Vernon, it is a 4 - 4 1/2 hr drive to Vancouver and Seattle is only another 2 hours away from that. Vernon is a beautiful town up in the mountains. The gym is amazing, keep up the good work, and good luck to all at EVOLUTION MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY!!!!

The reason he can afford this place is they have an unreal deal on the rent and it has been paid for for quit a while. THe place isn't going anywhere and neither is Les from MMA.

PS. I am trying to bring Quest to me there for my training...

Sounds cool, I definately reccomend the projector for watching fights. I am lucky enough to borrow one from work once in a while, usually when fights on ppv-no screen we put it right on a white wall.

To the top for Evolution and Canadian MMA!!!

Pete

That is an awsome set up over there.

Jay

nice gym