And here he is; Jon Jones the HW. Guess his weight?

I know it’s Jon we’re talking here. But he looks natty today

9 Likes

Still got them lil legs. I have bigger calves then that and I’m tiny

8 Likes

Tree Fiddy

8 Likes

I was going to say “that ain’t fair that they made him squeeze into his light heavyweight shorts”, but I would never say that because Jon would beat the life out of me.

4 Likes

Skinny-fat dad-bod with a hint of mild gynecomastia all point to the unlikely possiblity of being natural for this bout. Weight: 206.

9 Likes

Dad bod has him at least 225.

1 Like

250-255 imo

6 Likes

Jon will weigh in at 243 lbs for his official weight. That is my best guess.

12 Likes

Doesn’t look like functional weight that is going to be beneficial to him , looks like he gained a bit of muscle on his shoulders and chest but a fair bit of fat on top and a soft gut, not much more mass on his legs as mentioned above. His back looks strong though, cant see it in this shot but that’s where he’s gained the most mass .

He will be slower and stiffer at HW, he manages distance like no one else though, I wonder how that extra weight will effect his joint mobility in his legs , especially his knees

3 Likes

He said in his pre fight presser he will be 250 ish

4 Likes

Natty or fatty?

5 Likes

On a side note, the guy took 3 years off to look like this? If ever there’s proof that his layoff was suspicious, just look at his build.

I don’t expect every heavyweight to look ripped, but when you take 3 years off and end up looking like you’ve been sat around munching KFC for a few months, it raises questions.

I’m really intrigued to see how he looks in there.

11 Likes

Natty. Natural

His bulk up looks legit. And it took 3 years. As opposed to Conor ballooning up in 1 year

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think Gane is going to beat up Jon

20 Likes

LOL yeah, funny how they cut the photo off at the knees.

7 Likes

I think the real relevant question here is: how well can Cyril Gane take an eye poke?

19 Likes

The Over/Under on total fouls between Gane and Jon for this fight has to be at least 2.5 lol

2 Likes