And here he is; Jon Jones the HW. Guess his weight?

I’d say Gane will get kicked in the balls at least once, poked maybe 3-4 times, shorts grabbed 3-4 times, cage used to secure position in the clinch at least 5 times and some grabbing inside the glove.

Jones won’t lose a point for any of it

19 Likes

And Gane hits the back of Jon’s head at least 1-2 times lol

9 Likes

Hopefully during the finish

5 Likes

Looks like Jones went off the cocaine diet.

He will gas just by looking at his dad bod. I, too, put on a gut since the coronavirus and I felt more slow, and gassed a lot more at the gym.

This does not look good at all.

There was some Embedded footage of him and his buds hanging out in the pool and he sounded out of breath. Possibly from swimming hard. Possibly not. Take it for what you will. I remember when I saw it, though, I thought “I feel sorry for anyone betting on Jonny”

3 Likes

My sources tell me hes between 233-236 lbs currently and that he’s kicking and hitting harder than ever. Like a freight trane.

2 Likes

Fuckin guy still hasnt found his way to the squat rack

If that’s what he’s looking like Gane should throw himself off a bridge if he doesn’t win

1 Like

probably slower though.

Speed kills in a fight. Gane is fast.

The more this thread goes on the more I think Jones loses badly and he gets stopped in 4-5 rounds.

Even GSP, after a long layoff and moving up, was visibly slower and got tired during the Bisping fight.

2 Likes

239, Fedor weight

2 Likes

Jones knows he’s got to make it dirty. He’ll clinch, get a few takedowns and beat the absolut shit out of Gane. Maybe.

2 Likes

Hes got the coke bloat.

2 Likes

240-250lbs.

1 Like

He looks like shit.

1 Like

We know he is going to show up on point Saturday. I like Gane and it would be the shit if he beat Jones but if he don’t show up expecting the best Jones ever, he’s gonna be in for a long night. Whatever you think of him, dude is a genius in the cage.

3 Likes

He says he’s 250. Going to say he weighs in at 248 lbs.

3 Likes

Compare that skinny fat Jones to Gane a natural heavy

9 Likes

I doubt that pic is representative of what he looks like right now. I would hope not at least.

But his last few performances were lackluster and that was how long ago?

1 Like

rubbing GIF

9 Likes

I hear you. But unless his fight IQ regressed, he’s gonna be a tough out regardless of anything. I’d love for Gane to starch him but I’m also a realist. I hope Gane shows up at his best and they make this as good of a fight as it should be.

3 Likes