And here he is; Jon Jones the HW. Guess his weight?

HW Jones has the weirdest physique lol

He looks like Nate Diaz, where you can tell he works out but yet at the same time doesnt look inshape yet does. Weirdest thing ever lol

LHW Jones looked like a completely different person

Normally I would say LHW to HW makes no difference but it feels like Jones made a mistake bulking up to 250. Theres this feeling of something tragic in the air, its really starting to feel like Jones miscalculated something here and is going to get humbled at HW

Gane is an absolute gift match up cherry pick for Jones on paper so im expecting Jones to be dominant, but who knows, MMA is crazy, and the way things are feeling now, I wouldnt be shocked if Gane landed a big shot in round 4 or 5 and ends it all just like that after losing most of the fight

5 Likes

Jon has this fight vs Gane in the bag. If he has to fight Pavolich he may be in trouble.

1 Like

Honestly thatā€™s all I care about. I just want to see a good fight and get my moneys worth.

I only buy Jones cards and Diaz cards.

I went to UFC 159 because at the time Jones, Sonnen and Belcher were my favorite fighters. Got Roy Nelson and Jones to sign my boys hat since we sat right by the walkout. Got him a pic with Pettis who was his favorite fighter, my dude was all star struck and Pettis was like ā€œwe doing this or what?ā€

Also got a picture with Felice Herrig in her prime. Being a regular around these parts you forget how niche of a sport it is but I was very familiar with her at the time and she is much hotter in person.

5 Likes

Que?

Im gonna say 247 is my guess for the weigh-ins.

4 Likes

Calves: +0
Stomach: +30

Lmfao

3 Likes

If Jones gets calf kicked it will be a long 5 round fight for him.

2 Likes

Looks exactly the same except fatter. Doesnā€™t look like heā€™s added much muscle at all which is totally bizarre. Heā€™s been training full time with Stan efferdine. One of the worlds most knowledgeable experts in gaining mass and strength

That said. I still think he wins

6 Likes

Like a freight train in Ohioā€¦

2 Likes

1 Like

He got fat?

1 Like

They need to put a belt on him to cover up his fat gut.

Lmao 3 yrs and 30 pounds of fat and boom hes a heavyweight

3 Likes

I know Bones loves his PEDs but he looks natty for once. He might actually be sober too from how heā€™s sounding in interviews.

Compare that to this:

He does not look good. Doesnā€™t even look like he packed on muscle. He looks like he just put on fat.

He wouldā€™ve been better off if he just stayed a LHW, did not cut weight and fought at around 220. There is a reason his nickname is ā€œBonesā€.

I have a feeling that heā€™ll get tired. Even though heā€™s been saying that Gane and Ngannou got tired, I feel like heā€™s not used to that weight.

4 Likes

Where is the extra muscle?

He shouldā€™ve stayed like he was on the left, he wouldā€™ve had cardio and mobility against heavyweights.

1 Like

Iā€™d be asking for a refund.

Chael might be onto something though, he looked a lot better a few months ago.

Clearly has more muscle on his shoulders chest and back, I agree though, that picture on the left he looks like a lean HW that would have an advantage in speed and movement over anyone in the division.

That picture was before he got caught juicing though , why he looks good, even for most of his LHW fights he looked a little bit soft.