Anderson Silva: I have not taken any PEDs

"We don't even know what steroids look like down here, are they like b12 shots or something?"

CindyO - ^^^ Could peds have been a part of his regimen that he was unaware of, like honestly?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Are you asking if his doctor or coach was feeding him steroids three weeks before his fight and not telling him?

ANderson's English is going to suddenly get worse again if interviewed. It's tricky that English, here today, gone the next.

ChaosOverkill -

ANderson's English is going to suddenly get worse again if interviewed. It's tricky that English, here today, gone the next.

Ha I remember when this happened to Sammy Sosa Phone Post 3.0

I'm a complete noob to this stuff but I'm under the impression that they found metabolites, could that have been some residual from rehab? #IAlsoJustWantToBelieve Phone Post 3.0

Does this mean that Diaz gets a NC instead of loss?

Shy Guy - If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's probably a shape-shifter. Phone Post 3.0
You spelled Weidman wrong Phone Post 3.0

EBD75 - It would be refreshing to have someone come out and just own up to the situation like Chael finally did in the end. Excuses and denials just make the situation worse imo. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he admitted it after about 4 years and a few failed tests he then said some bullshit about having bitch tits or some shit then slams Wandy (who was on them) only to be revealed as being on three different types of peds.
Chael is THE LAST person who can talk shit and hold his head up through Anderson's failed test . Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - I never heard a Brazilian admit it yet.
Sorry but tests don't lie. One test maybe : two tests,,,,, come on man . Phone Post 3.0
It's been one test so I guess that falls under the maybe by your logic Phone Post 3.0

If a blue could be so kind... http://i.imgur.com/JIsbx1U.jpg

This has absolutely destroyed my faith in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Ssssuuurrreeee Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - 
CindyO - ^^^ Could peds have been a part of his regimen that he was unaware of, like honestly?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Are you asking if his doctor or coach was feeding him steroids three weeks before his fight and not telling him?

She's testing out a new ufc talking point.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

The short answer: No

The long answer: No

Anderson is a professional athlete. He knows exactly what he, his Doctor, and trainers are putting into HIS body. To think otherwise, is obtuse.

Have you ever been to a Dr. and received a prescription? I'm sure you have. How many times has that Dr. Said here "take this" and that was the end of the dialogue? I'm gonna say never.

Had there been a Dr. Who was so flippant about handing out meds without explaining what exactly it is you're about to take, I'm sure you, or anyone else with more than 2 brain cells would ask "what drug is this" why am I taking It? What does it do? How long should I take it? Etc.

Anderson is full of shit if he says he didn't know what he was taking. And that fucking sucks, because I'm a huge fan. When these guys get popped, I wish they would fall on their sword and own the shit.

People will forgive a mistake, but people rarely forgive liars. Especially when they keep perpetuating the same lie over and over. It defies logic to think he did not know he was taking 2 types of PED's.

Finally Anderson has spoken we can drop this subject now, I knew he was clean, stupid drug labs messing up. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - Takes a lot of balls to admit, but Anderson probably has his family he's more ashamed of telling too. You have his son trying to defend him, that shit must be heart breaking for him. I feel bad but honestly, he would of been better off just saying he did it cause of his leg and that he needed to get back faster then ever

Then again one of he side effects is bone density goes down so it would actually make things worse and brings up the arguement of maybe he's always been doing it and that's why his leg broke. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

JohnsterMash - If a blue could be so kind... http://i.imgur.com/JIsbx1U.jpg
Phone Post 3.0

Peculiar things about this:

- If two other members of his team have already been caught, why on earth would Anderson continue using? Clearly someone is not doing it right (i.e. the doctor(s)), so why would he think that he'll somehow get away with it when the others didn't?

- If Silva intended this to be his last fight why take the risk? He's gone this far in his career without ever even being suspected so what would he really have to gain by taking 'roids now (or continuing to take them)?

- Regardless, the one thing that never, ever happens when an athlete claims innocence is that he/she sues the doctor responsible. Which of course, would be the first thing a truly innocent athlete would do. A guilty one won't because then it all has to come out in court - and the doctor will virtually cement the case for the public that the athlete was aware.

I know it's not that simple, but if it comes out it's the doctors fault and Anderson doesn't go after him then I think it's safe to say Silva knew exactly what was going on.

pfft, and I've never masturbated...ever! Maybe Anderson gets poked in the butt so often that he didn't know what was happening?

"I should not have taken PED's" Phone Post 3.0