Anderson Silva - "Lyoto won all 5 rounds"

Anderson must have been on the Machida piss that night.

What a fool.

laqueus - 
acgrrtt - Lyoto just went 5 months without fighting Shogun just went 6. Give the man time to decide what he wants to do, he's in a unique perdiciment, where he can fight at 2 different weights and probably make more $ fighting Randy or Mir, so just be patient it'll all work out.

If he wants to vacate the MW title and move up to LHW permanently then fine.

exactly what i was mentioning earlier...

acgrrtt -

wasnt anderson not too long ago doing some semi boxing crap? why wont he just go into boxing since it his long time "PASSION" and get out the mma instead of blocking othersin the sport? rmr also all that hoopla about roy jones ? ( yeah right like he would do ANYTHING against Roy )lol

Anderson is half correct, Lyoto won rounds 1, 2 and 3.

Anderson needs a beating too. Once these guys go on a winning streak they are insufferable.

Is he Cecil People's son?

I actually hope Belfort ko's him just to shut him up

I actually hope Belfort ko's him just to shut him up

Anderson is very wrong.

anderson must be reading forums because saying machida won all 5 rounds is a pretty good troll job on his part.

if anderson really believes what he is saying then he is delusional... so i'm going to assume he's just saying this for the same reasons a coach should never tell his fighter he is losing.

Loses respect for Silva

he is close but it wasn't five more like two

Irule - He probably thinks the Leites fight should get fight of the year too.

This^

"No way! Shogun is just as good as Anderson."

Shogun never developed the MURDEROUS one punch power Anderson has in the last few years of his career. Anderson added sick boxing to his game while Shogun is like 90% MT on the feet.

Id venture Shogun is better with the wrestling and maybe even on the ground too. But Anderson is brilliant on the feet.

Might as well ask Murila who he thought won since we're discussing 'no shit, sherlock' opinions on the fight.

there you have it Anderson is more qualified to talk MMA than forum losers.

Machida- 5 votes (Iole, Silva, Judges)

Shogun- 3,094,9094,090,909,1 votes (The rest of human population)

totalwreckage - there you have it Anderson is more qualified to talk MMA than forum losers.

Machida- 5 votes (Iole, Silva, Judges)

Shogun- 3,094,9094,090,909,1 votes (The rest of human population)
not sure that many saw the fight, but hey if so there should be some kick ass bonuses this holiday season for UFC employees