Anderson wants to fight Fedor

this fight will never happen in a million years.

That would be the UFC ppv I would have ever bought.

Because of Fedor

Nog BB is not going to protect Anderson from Fedor GnP. I see Fedor absolutely wrecking Anderson from the top position. When Anderson throws his legs up to be offensive I see Fedor climbing into half guard or side control and laying down the pain.

lol, Silva asking that fight is like a little poodle barking at a Pit Bull behind the safety of his master. He knows damned well that fight can never happen which is why he asks for it.

Im a big fan of the spider but ......what he said

i would love to see Fedor smash anderson's face.

I do not think that Silva would be afraid to fight Fedor, however if he tried that dancing, putting his face out there to mock the guy and all his other antics the fight would end quickly.

And so what that Anderson trains with Nog, Nog got handled by Fedor, if he can handle a prime Nog Fedor can handle Silva. Silva is the best MW (though I think that Nate is quickly closing the distance) he would get beat up pretty bad by the Last Emperor.

LOL @ orcus' obsession w/ Anderson Silva. COMPLETELY bought into Dana's P4P hype.

Now this guy who's struggled w/ Lee Murray and Rio Chonan on the feet is ready for K-1. Can't put away Leites or Patrick Cote, but he's ready for Fedor.

LMAO

Silva knows that he is on his way out and that his days are numbered. He wants to collect the biggest paydays and lose to the best in the process.

Fedor by G&P all day

KriegerVonGott - Fedor by Painful on the leg

lol

"LOL @ orcus' obsession w/ Anderson Silva. COMPLETELY bought into Dana's P4P hype."

lol @ obsession. You don't think it's worth discussing on an MMA board that Anderson has gone on record saying he would like to fight Fedor? Go make thread #960 about GSP's grease.

"
Now this guy who's struggled w/ Lee Murray"

lol, what a fucking idiot

"
Can't put away Leites or Patrick Cote, but he's ready for Fedor."

I guess back in the day you must have said "lol, can't put away Semmy Schilt despite having mount on him for 20 mintues, but he's ready for Nogueira."

"lol, Silva asking that fight is like a little poodle barking at a Pit Bull behind the safety of his master. He knows damned well that fight can never happen which is why he asks for it."

Yeah -- he's terrified of what Fedor would do to him in MMA, because it would surely be much worse than what RJJ would be likely to do to him under boxing rules, a fight he is hellbent on making happen. I mean, just look at how ruined Sylvia, Arlovski, Lindland, and Hunt were after Fedor got through with them! They had to be stretchered out with oxygen masks and go through months of reconstructive surgery, right?

SKARHEAD - LOL @ orcus' obsession w/ Anderson Silva. COMPLETELY bought into Dana's P4P hype.

I don't think it is Orcus's obsession with Anderson Silva. More likely his hate for Fedor is what influences his posts.

molsonman - 
SKARHEAD - LOL @ orcus' obsession w/ Anderson Silva. COMPLETELY bought into Dana's P4P hype.

I don't think it is Orcus's obsession with Anderson Silva. More likely his hate for Fedor is what influences his posts.

why does he so strongly hate fedor?

super chin - 
molsonman - 

why does he so strongly hate fedor?

orcus is a big zulu fan

would be a good fight, but fedor wins

Wake me if this ever happens, but until then it's just a fanboy's wet dream.

"why does he so strongly hate fedor?"

He doesn't. He thinks Fedor is one of the best and most exciting fighters in the sport.

"orcus is a big zulu fan"

lol

Um, guys, who here is saying Anderson wanting to fight Fedor is not something newsworthy in this little MMA world?