Andrew Tate: Average man would beat world champion female fighter

An average man got tapped twice by my out of shape ex who was a former champion. All depends on the person, situation and various other things. (edit) Who is this guy btw?

Lol Iā€™m not average I am much bigger than her and my grappling is better- much better. She would get hurt bad. I have trained with opponents of hers in the past and they have absolutely nothing for me on the mat. Are these woman Talented yes - tough yes- too small - yes - there is no substitute for size and testosterone. Now if I walked off the street no training that would probably end badly for me. Also you pick out one of the toughest woman around. You think Lauren Murphy is beating up a Football player? I would say in boxing vs Sheids I would get murdered

1 Like

You down to travel to Florida and prove it?

1 Like

Misread your post. So you agree that your average male has nothing for Nunes. We arent talking trained fighter here.

1 Like

Nope - I will be a keyboard warrior as you would put it. I have better things to do as I am sure she does as well. I know the score .
Is Amanda beating your average D1 wrestler in your opinion? I am curious as your opinion on this

That I agree- but not a high level athlete like a lineman in the NFL

Heā€™s not saying an average man wins in an mma fight. Heā€™s saying in a real fight a heavier man will usually be able to over power and beat the shit out of a trained womanā€™s mma fighter. I think he also mentions the guy being 200 plus pounds. Heā€™s not saying the average soy boy beats a womanā€™s mma fighter. The average man.

Well, from my experience and what ive seen, skilled, fit women can mop the floor with most similarly sized unskilled men in mat grappling. Bjj especially, but wrestling to some degree as well.

In boxing, itā€™s closer, much closer. Much like that kick boxing video posted earlier. The guy can hang and even land shots for a little bit. But eventually heā€™s just outclassed and has no clue wtf hes doing and gives up fight in favor of flight.

But, these are 130lb men. The average man is much much bigger. Even if itā€™s fat.

I think if you line up 10 random 5ā€™9" 200lb men (which is average) Valentina Shevchenko doesnt go undefeated. The grappling is so much different with the weight disparity. Its almost not even an option. Valentina should be able to outstrike them no doubt, but she might just get rag dolled. I say she wins 7 or 8 out of 10.

1 Like

I think if you are comparing an elite woman fighter to an average man with little training the woman would win. I agree that not many men can beat a cyborg. She has been training in martial arts most of her life and she is the top 1% of all female fighter in the world.

Iā€™m sure Prime Serena beats 99.9% of all men tennis players too.

I spoke on this earlier lol

1 Like

I remember when Ronda was champ and this chick that trained with us got mad at me and told me to do that to Ronda Rousey. All the guys that were present had a good laugh. I would tool her in everything not named judo. Not bragging but Im not the ā€œaverage guy.ā€ I was 6 ā€™ 2.5" and 215 lbs pulling over 400 lbs on deadlift, i woukd have ragdolled her. Now Iā€™m a decrepid 40 year old that probably couldnt go a round with low level ammy girls. Father time beats the average guy 110/100 timesā€¦

Andrew Tate is doing what the overwhelming majority of media does these days, and is taking a small slice of a much larger truth to make headlines. Thereā€™s a point at which strength and size is too much for skill to overcome in a violent encounter, thatā€™s not cutting edge news.

There is also other things that go into.it that youre not mentioning. The vast majority of men wont even hit a woman if theyre attacked. Most likely what happened with your girl. If she would.happen to run into a dude that gives no fucks, definitely could turn out differently.

2 Likes

I do believe Amanda Nunes could would whoop the average bar tough guy tho. Shes 5ā€™8 and probably walks around at 170 only slightly smaller than the average dude. She got hands and she can wrestle.

I said what i said. Flame away.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve rolled with lots of women including black belts. If you guys are strugging with them then you need to up your wheaties.

I donā€™t want to disparage anyone but the strength disparity is insane. I could stack pass them and just sit there dor 5 minutes as the flail about on the crown of their heads.

2 Likes

She has. It didnā€™t turn out much differently. She used to work security at soccer games and got into several fights with soccer hooligans.

She was in horrible shape too.

A old lioness is still a fucking lion . I just wish she wasnā€™t so stubborn lol we couldā€™ve brought her back with a vengeance

1 Like

Yep. Trust me, there were talks about things and all that. Sheā€™s finally doing that down in nc with her original team.

1 Like

If you mean Tara, she is one of those girls who is the walking definition of, fuck around find out. You might think you can but you wonā€™t and it will hurt.

2 Likes