Andrew Tate: Average man would beat world champion female fighter

Had a girl go to the Olympics for wrestling in my high school. She couldn’t crack the varsity line up and didn’t have a good record at JV. The disparity is huge. But yes she would pin the average non trained dude her size. Idk what would happen vs a 200 lb regular guy. yes Amanda nunes would beat the shit out of 150 lb wimps. But I’d like to see her vs a 200+ lb country or city boy that’s been in fights growing up but no formal training. I think leg kicks are the most under talked about strike in these threads. A solid shin to shin will put regular people the fuck down but their best punch may not

2 Likes

No way. Take a fighter like peña. She’s sloppy as hell but you’re lying if you say she’s not tough. She’d fuck up an average untrained dude, but no way she hangs with amateur men in her gym

1 Like

This is accurate. Most people have never been hit

1 Like

I agree with most things this guy says

1 Like

How much of this is because of the BJJ ruleset, though?

Nunes is in the 0.00000001% of women and most certainly has more exogenous testosterone in her than 99% of men.

1 Like

This guy is seriously underestimating how much of a pussy the average man is. Everyone runs around with a big attitude like they’d wreck shit, but the majority of the untrained population is good to throw down for maybe 30 seconds before they keel over on their own. And 90% of those guys can’t even throw a straight punch. And we’re talking versus a world champion female fighter? She’d absolutely destroy those dudes. It’s also 2022 and young guys especially are beta as fuck nowadays. It’s not uncommon to see regular girls at the gym who can do more pushups than their boyfriends.

2 Likes

But that’s the question. Champion level apex woman fighter vs Joe Blow

Joe Rogan is back guys!

1 Like

Bingo. The average male is softer than earlier eras. My generation is weak and these gen z’s behind that are even worse. Weak men and hard times and all that.

Apex or championship contending female would smoke these average dweebs out and most 50 year old men.

1 Like

I know at least one highly technical, highly skilled, highly decorated female Muay Thai fighter that would light up nearly all average men, including most (unassisted) noobs to full contact combat.

Speed kills.

A whole lot. Even totally outclassing them skill wise, the women aways end up using guard against men.

Thats why i said grappling might not even be an option against an average (200lb) man.

I’ve been caught in a pretty tight triangle at the end of a round by a female. I think I would’ve probably gotten out with some technique and muscle but I was seeing spots after and she was like 125

1 Like

The word “ Average” is interrupted differently by almost all who posted on this thread. I think that’s why this discussion is all over the place

3 Likes

Very true. When I think of average I think of doughy soft bodies with small wrists

1 Like

Yet somebody wrote 5’10 200lbs lol

1 Like

The average american man is 5’9 200lb. Those are just the stats.

Curious where does that come from?

I’m 5’9 190-195 and work out pretty god damn hard. That must mean these 200lbers are some sloppy fat fucks

But even among WMMA champions, Nunes is in the 0.00000001% of women (along with Cyborg and Gabby). More realistic WMMA champions would be Pena, Esparza, Rose, Valentina, Joanna. Most of whom are small enough to easily be picked up by any man over 150lbs.

I think a lot of people have the setting of this hypothetical situation wrong. They’re picturing an “average” man starting on one side of the cage and the female champion on the other under MMA rules. More appropriate would be a 200lbs man and a 115lbs female MMA champion standing at hugging distance inside a club when the fight starts.

I’m an average man and I guarantee you I’d absolutely starch Nunes

3 Likes