Andrew Tate: Average man would beat world champion female fighter

lol

1 Like
1 Like

I think weā€™re struggling with the definition of ā€œaverage manā€.

In my opinion a man should be masculine.
Part of that entails an Inherent level of toughness, and at least a basic ability to handle himself.
When I was growing up, myself and pretty much all my friends had our share of scraps ā€“ and we could all compete in various athletic endeavors without embarrassing ourselves.
And even outside the groups of guys I would be around ā€“ there were very few boys in general who were completely adverse to physical activities.
You stood up for yourself, you didnā€™t cry, and you at least attempted to hold your own in all matters.
That doesnā€™t mean you never ran ā€“ because sometimes you were out numbered and results could be very bad. Growing up in tough neighborhoods thatā€™s just a reality.
But there was a baseline level of toughness that came with growing up as a boy and into a young man ā€“ and itā€™s the way most of us were raised.
All of those things stay with most of us as we age into men, and eventually raise families of our own.

So if youā€™re taking the ā€œaverageā€ of myself and people I grew up with, or associate with now ā€“ thereā€™s really no slouches in that group.
Not everyone trained or fights ā€“ but pretty much everyone has grown man strength, grit, and can sure as hell take a punch.

Butā€¦the world is changing.
Masculinity isnā€™t as well represented in current society ā€“ and in some cases frowned upon.
So depending on the cross-section of ā€œmenā€ sampled ā€“ the ā€œaverage manā€ might indeed be an out of shape pacifist who has never even changed a tire, let alone been in a fight ā€“ and spends more time playing video games and bashing Republicans on Twitter, than doing anything resembling physical activity.

Iā€™m not an expert on demographicsā€¦so Iā€™m not exactly sure what the average man looks like if weā€™re talking the entirety of America, let alone the world.

If youā€™ve never trained and never been in a fight or been hit, and you donā€™t do anything more physical than walk to your car ā€“ a female professional fighter will probably kick your ass.

All of that said, men naturally have a significant advantage when it comes to the musculoskeletal system.
Itā€™s not just bigger and stronger ā€“ itā€™s bone density, tendon strength, and the overall ability to take greater damage and inflict greater damage.

And there is something to be said for what occurs in the gym vs actually fighting with life threatening intent.

Buddy of mine is a career solider. A lifer.
He has told the story of one female who routinely does well against the men in combatives ā€“ and even admitted to me that she had gotten him a couple times.
The reason this came up, was a conversation similar to this thread.
He was basically saying she was a bad mother fucker for a female, which is cool.
So I asked himā€¦
I said ok, so she can find ways to catch grown men in the gym sometimes.
Thatā€™s impressive.
Question:
Could she come to your house, drag you out front, and beat the shit out of you in front of your family and the whole neighborhood???
He thought for a few secondsā€¦
ā€œā€ā€œNo. Fuck no.ā€ā€œā€
My responseā€¦ Thatā€™s all I was saying.

Obviously a career solider is not an ā€œaverage guyā€.
But I think the example demonstrates some basic realities that are usually left unsaid.

Training with women is one thing.

IMO, you have to be a certain kind of douchebag to openly challenge a female to competition, just to prove some point that has always been more dignified when left unsaid.

Maybe thatā€™s why ā€“ on the rare occasion it does occur ā€“ the ā€œdouchebagsā€ often get embarrassed.

I canā€™t imagine full-force punching a female in the face.
It would have to be some kind of extreme situation where I might be fighting for my life.

4 Likes

Well said

1 Like

train tanks GIF

Thats the definition of a street fight. I can tell you have never been around violence. You assuming that an MMA fight will resemble a street fight which IT NEVER DOES. Street fights typically happen in an instant. There is no gameplanning, no warm up, no sizing up, just 2 people trying to inflict as much damage using punching.

What a dumb analogy. A better analogy would be ā€œCan an average man hit a home run off an elite little league pitcher?ā€ I would say yes. Little league fast balls are low 70/km typically. Women are literally less athletically gifted than young teenage boys.

You are gonna get your wife killed with that belief. Good luck.

1 Like

ā€œTo all the grown men arguing that a 140lb woman would beat them in a fight, stop you are embarrassing your dead ancestors

4 Likes

If u train or have trained in boxing or muay thai or bjj, and by train i mean live sparringā€¦then u aint the average joe.

If youre a shade under 5ā€™10, a paunchy, soft 205 thar cant remeber the last time u worked out hard enough to break a sweat, then yes, Nunes mops the floor with you.

2 Likes

probably not.

Based on what I seen and experienced, this is how I see the fight going.

Average man 205 lbs confronts Nunez.

Nunez hits first.

Man grabs Nunes in headlock, punches her a couple of times. Nunez canā€™t lift him and takes shots to the face.

Fight gets broken up.

Average man gets decision win.

1 Like

Maybe War Machine has dyslexia?

I think Nunez, harrison,and Valentina win over 50% vs average guys.

Esparza, rose, pena, etc, they are to small and dont hit hard enough imo

Been around plenty of things. Nobody really wins in a street fight. You rarely come out unscathed. Itā€™s about who gets hurt less pretty much. I would take a trained fighter over the average 200 lb guy, average being somebody with zero training, no matter the size. Once a fight starts, take the person who has had that experience. Everything slows down and all that training makes it easy. Meanwhile average guy doesnā€™t automatically control his breathing, doesnā€™t have the muscle memory and trained reaction to respond as well. It might make a difference only if your average guy sucker punched or hit somebody from behind hard enough that it is over right there. Other than that? Forget it. Iā€™ve seen several times what happens when big guys think that 125 lb wrestler is a pushover.

Average man did some sports in HS, a coach potato is average loser, any man who does some activity or group activity once a week would beat the shit out of female champion, if he is around 180pounds, it would end pretty quickly
You can even put same weight, man will be stronger, quicker
If its live or death situation it would end up like Floppy posted, supplex into concrete
Would be interesting to see how female champions looks like without peds
Just try to armwrestle a woman, thats the difference

The average man would get punched in the nose and then go into shock, Iā€™ve seen it many times. I donā€™t necessarily agree with Tate here.

I just know from grappling, but as a fairly strong, athletic, 175lb white belt, the skilled women grapplers couldnā€™t do shit if I went 100%. They had skills, but the strength and athleticism difference was so massive. I generally went very easy and worked to be technical. To be fair, I did wrestle in high school, lifted weights, and had a good background in a Kyokushin offshoot.

If we are saying your ā€œaverageā€ guy has to be a weak beanpole or absolute tub of goo who has never worked out or done sports, maybe the women would have a chance. But Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s truly an ā€œaverageā€ guy.

Interesting question regardless.

1 Like

Yea idk dude. This is an mma forum so i think the numbers can be skewed a bit. I trained at a boxing gym in my teens and fought in the cage a couple of times in my 20s. Im 48 and still spar from time to time.

I remeber being fresh out of the military and getting a job at a factory on 2nd shift that was full of young bucks as i wasā€¦it was like pulling teeth to get ANY of them to come out and train. The few that did lost interest after about a week or so. From what ive seen the ā€œaverageā€ dude does not train at all in anything with any sort of routine to get better.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a short fat fuck and I could elevate and piledrive any woman on this planetā€¦. Except maybe Brockā€™s daughter

4 Likes

I donā€™t think the ā€œaverageā€ man played sports in high school. For example, I had about 200 dudes in my graduating glass. Our football team had about 70 people total on it, and that included sophomores, juniors and seniorsā€¦so letā€™s assume 30 of the 70 were seniors. I forget how many guys played soccer, but Iā€™d guess somewhere in the range of 15? Those were the only real fall sports at my school. There might have been 4-5 cross country nerds but thatā€™s it.

Then you get into winter sports, and everyone who wrestled or played basketball and hockey also played either football or soccerā€¦and everyone who played baseball or ran track played another sport also. So in total, of the 200 or so dudes in my graduating class, 50-60 at most played a sport. Even if you were right, and the ā€œaverageā€ man played a sport, theyā€™d be the shitty athletes.

If weā€™re talking about the 200 guys I went to school with, the original question is whether a World Champion female would beat the average male. So if I go through my yearbook and cross out the 70 athletes at the top, the 70 biggest pussies at the bottom, and found the 60 guys somewhere in the middleā€¦theyā€™re the average, and Iā€™d be asking if the dude who gets beat up by 70 dudes at my school can beat Amanda Nunes in a fight.

I think that answer is obviously no.

I just googled, that average american male is 5ā€™9", 200 pounds with a 40 inch waistā€¦a 40 inch waist? So can Amanda Nunes beat a chubby dude with almost no athletic ability? Yes, every single time.

However, if you define ā€œaverageā€ as taking a random sample of menā€¦like if you approached 10 men at the mall and they immediately fought Amanda Nunes or Valentina, yeahā€¦you might stumble across a dude who beats them, but thatā€™s because you happen to come across a guy who was in better athletic shape, actively works out etcā€¦

and if youā€™re curious, according to google, roughly 20% of american males have some type of gym membership. Iā€™m sure an additional % exercise on their own, but I think youā€™re getting my point. The ā€œaverageā€ man is not a former athlete who boxed for a few years as a teen, wrestled in high school and currently can bench his bodyweight.

The average man is closer to a tub of shit who couldnā€™t run a mile with a gun pointed at him than the average people keep describing here.

4 Likes