Android Beta v2 - No ads for pros

My only issue is I can't see what I'm typing 

Still need:

-A way to view embedded videos in full screen;

-Ability to unblock users, since it's now very easy to block people by accident;

-When entering a comment, no part of the window should be obfuscated by the ad at the bottom;

-When entering a comment, it would be great if the font were darker and therefore, more visible.

cuzzi -

I see what the problem is.

Those of you having issues with this are all blue names. I don't have advanced HTML option like this screenshot and am able to scroll up after I start typing.

Testing with SwiftKey 

Nope, still blinking all but first line of text

TheDrewzil -

I have pro on iOS but i still have to have ads? What gives?

I’m iOS, I believe I’m still a pro member, and I do not get the pop up adds on the app anymore. Am I just lucky?

My god... this update makes the app perfect.

Chris -
Ebony - It'snot a huge complaint... but some of us paid for the app, but get ads

We are aware that original users paid $1.99 once. The app has no ads for pro members and I would be happy to give you a complimentary blue name.

Didn't you already give out bluenames, for people that previously purchased the app? I feel like I already got a bluename for that.

Also, when a thread title is a bit long, the OP's name gets cut out. This makes avoiding threads by that idiot who keeps spamming Infowars garbage here difficult. I mean, the titles are often a giveaway, but not always. 

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Chris -
Ebony - It'snot a huge complaint... but some of us paid for the app, but get ads

We are aware that original users paid $1.99 once. The app has no ads for pro members and I would be happy to give you a complimentary blue name.

Didn't you already give out bluenames, for people that previously purchased the app? I feel like I already got a bluename for that.

I don't recall that but I mean, the app was $1.99 not that big a deal.

Bam57Bam -
Chris -

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get it. I'm saying that I think you're already entitled to it.

Bam57Bam -
Chris -

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get it. I'm saying that I think you're already entitled to it.

Oh gotcha

Bam57Bam -
Bam57Bam -
Chris -

Oh gotcha

When the app was first made free, there was a post made from either kirik or Chris. They said whoever paid for the app gets free blue just post on there. The first few that posted got their blues but me along with a lot of others never got a blue name

Just to clarify,when we updated the iOS app to include ads, we offered a blue name to anyone who had purchased.

When we changed the Android app to free, we did not, but we did not add ads.

The Android app will now now have an ad at the bottom. Anyone who purchased the Android app can email me for a free blue name (chris@mixedmartialarts.com

-Chris

I have a Note 8 and just updated. Having the crashing upon opening issue. Clear out the cache and it works, until it crashes again.

MovieManJeff1012 - 

I have a Note 8 and just updated. Having the crashing upon opening issue. Clear out the cache and it works, until it crashes again.

so far you are the first of 42 users to experience I crash. Good news is that was recorded with Crashlytics and we'll make sure it gets fixed along with any other bugs before launch!

Chris -

Just to clarify,when we updated the iOS app to include ads, we offered a blue name to anyone who had purchased.

When we changed the Android app to free, we did not, but we did not add ads.

The Android app will now now have an ad at the bottom. Anyone who purchased the Android app can email me for a free blue name (chris@mixedmartialarts.com

-Chris

Email sent

Looks pretty good so far other than the keyboard blocking what you're typing issue.

Bilge Water -

Looks pretty good so far other than the keyboard blocking what you're typing issue.

Really odd only blue names having that issue with the keyboard.

I like it. Its working alot better. I can now log in without it crashing. I can see my subscriptions now too. I did notice i can't zoom in anymore.