Andy should take a LHW fight to save 153.

What say ye? Phone Post

Good idea...now we'll see if all his talk about wanting to save UFC 151 was just posteuring.  

epwar - Good idea...now we'll see if all his talk about wanting to save UFC 151 was just posteuring.  

haha good one, someone find andys quote and post it in here

If Hendo will be healthy in time they should do him vs Machida Phone Post

How about Bonnar? Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - If Hendo will be healthy in time they should do him vs Machida Phone Post

This isn't a bad idea either. Or Hendo vs Andy at 205? Phone Post

Any combination of Hendo/Glover/Machida is fine with me.

Something fresh. No rematches.

UGCTT_SidRival -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - If Hendo will be healthy in time they should do him vs Machida Phone Post

This isn't a bad idea either. Or Hendo vs Andy at 205? Phone Post

Nah if you are going to do that rematch they might as well do it for Andy's belt.

It's hard for me to see them having Silva fight on short notice at 205, big risk to his being undefeated and big risk of losing his fight with gsp at its maximum "promotability."

and what does the UFC really gain from it?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved Shogun vs Gusta to UFC 152. Phone Post

Or maybe Rashad vs Machida 2.

I'm just throwing it out there lol Phone Post

Silva offered to save 151 on 8 days notice and fight at 205. Why not a few weeks? I think it would be a great way to pick up the pieces. I was just thinking Hendo at 205 cause I doubt he can make the cut or even wants to at this point. And on short notice neither would have to cut much if any. I still think Andy vs Bonnar would be fun. But Bonnar might get the call to fill in for Rampage. Phone Post

No obligation, Andy offered to do this a couple weeks ago. Why not now and also in Brazil? Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - How about Bonnar? Phone Post

Well well well mother fuckers!!

Phone Post

Well done op Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival -

Well well well mother fuckers!!

Phone Post

Nice Phone Post

Haha. Well done Phone Post

Wish i could vote sid up. Phone Post