Another fake black belt awarded??

Maybe the UG needs to dojostorm Xtreme Couture for giving out fake black belts. Could you imagine?

^ it would be absolutely hilarious

Kirkifan1 - apparently black belts learn the arm triangle one year before getting a black belt

That was kind of a weird comment to hear.

Dan

TravenBJJ - Should only get a BB if you train in the GI.    

to play devil's advocate as now it seems the bb is not for bjj for Randy, what about Shields? As per HIS OWN WORDS, the ONLY time he has worn a gi was for a purple belt tourney where he won his division and the absolute. Otherwise, he has never warn a gi, so should his be revoked?

being a Karo black belt isnt legit around here, lmao

please have your BJJ instuctors stop by Neils class and have a roll with him and then let us now how it goes

funny Jacare couldnt do a fkn thing to Couture for 15min in Coutures first sub match ever

Neil doesnt claim BJJ you fkn idiots, he's Hayastan Jiu Jitsu black belt and catch wrestling. He's a legit black belt

retards everywhere on this forum

Subbing a ground fighting noob who was obviously in there for the money and the only training Toney did was during the hype videos. Yeh, well earnt belt. I hear if you send 2 bar codes from any Kellogs cereal box in you can also redeem it for a BJJ black belt.

who said anything about BJJ, Neil never has, he doesnt teach it or claim it. Gokor and Karo don't either, that was not a BJJ Black Belt promotion

who here has wrestled with Neil? Maybe I should put a list of BJJ Black Belt I know he taps, theirs plenty

TravenBJJ - 
HuntingtonPUNK - who said anything about BJJ, Neil never has, he doesnt teach it or claim it. Gokor and Karo don't either, that was not a BJJ Black Belt promotion

who here has wrestled with Neil? Maybe I should put a list of BJJ Black Belt I know he taps, theirs plenty
then why did Randy claim it was in an interview afterwards?

maybe it was a double promotion and he also works with a bjj black belt who felt it was time as well? No clue here, just throwing that out as pure speculation only.

Didn't Jake Shields only use a Gi maybe twice in his life, but got pissed because people kept telling him that he would get beat if he was in the Gi. So didn't he grab a Gi, go to the Pan Am's and beat everyone at the black belt level in the Gi division? Then he came back and is awarded his black belt.

no SleepingTalon, he did it as a purple. And if anybody questions his rank I would LOVE to see them go take it from him, lol.

Like Randy even cared. It was like getting a gold star for cutting and pasting shapes during a college graduation. 

ttt

HuntingtonPUNK - being a Karo black belt isnt legit around here, lmao

please have your BJJ instuctors stop by Neils class and have a roll with him and then let us now how it goes

funny Jacare couldnt do a fkn thing to Couture for 15min in Coutures first sub match ever

Neil doesnt claim BJJ you fkn idiots, he's Hayastan Jiu Jitsu black belt and catch wrestling. He's a legit black belt

Karo is a judo black-belt and is not affiliated with Gokor and hasn't been for years. Karo can not award judo black belts on his own.

I checked Gokor's site and there is no mention of Tom Melanson being accredited under the Hayastan grappling system but it does list 27 people who are.

Tom Melanson is a talented grappler I'm sure and can tap out everyone on this thread and bjj black belts by the dozen but it doesn't change the fact that he is handing out belts in his own system and the lineage he claims in his video is pure fiction.

it's a joke to see people getting black belts when they have never worn a gi. even guys like fitch have trained in the gi.

the gi is a training device used by judo, sambo, and bjj. If someone else wants to use the ranking system for a no gi system then good for them. I find the bjj elitest to be funny seeing as how their "martial art" is only about 80 years old. Who knows if Neils system were to take off in 80 years there might be hundreds of schools tracing lineage back to him.

Think of it this way, imagine tracing wrestling back to Dan Gable.

Iowa- Tom Brands
Wisconsin- Barry Sanders
Oregon State- Jim Zalesky
Ohio State- Tom Ryan
Northern Iowa- DOug Schwabb
Virgina Tech- Dresser

and there are more those are just a few off the top of my head. If wrestling had the same root system being followed there would be all kinds of lineages being paid respect to.

OK. . . To all BJJers that think they are some secret society of knighthood . . . get over yourselves.

ANYone who knows Randy knows he can hold his own against virtually anyone on the ground, so what if he hasnt learned every teq you feel is needed to obtain you magical black belt. The belt is more of a symbol and acknowledgment of his accomplishments. Even Randy knows its not a legit BJJ belt.

HuntingtonPUNK - being a Karo black belt isnt legit around here, lmao

look you stupid motherfucker, everyone thinks it was a bjj BB. that is what this is about.

If everyone knew that it was a BB in some shit mr toughill made up then no one would give a fuck.

look at the belt, it is a BJJ belt --physically.

now, neil would get tooled by drysdale and vinny who are in vegas.

i live in nyc and here we have renzo, marcelo, shaolin, and lucas lepri--- all of them would tap neil the fuck out.

period.

now fuck off huntingtonFAGGOT

you understand-- fuck off!

Guy has a variety of submission wins in actual fights, grappled to a draw with Jacare, and trains every day of his life..

And keyboard warriors are questioning his efforts & skill in JJ?

I guarntee everyone on here that questioning it, would be tapped out by him 10x over...

louden swain - Guy has a variety of submission wins in actual fights, grappled to a draw with Jacare, and trains every day of his life..

And keyboard warriors are questioning his efforts & skill in JJ?

I guarntee everyone on here that questioning it, would be tapped out by him 10x over...

being a black belt in bjj requires you to have proficiency in all aspects of bjj, not just not getting tapped by a guy you have 20 pounds on.

do you understand or are you just a fucking moron.

hey, anderson beat an olympic alternate, lets put anderson on the olympic wrstling team.

douche