Anthony Bourdain taps Igor Gracie...

Okay, to be fair I'm not sure if Igor tapped or not...but how awesome is this pic that Ottavia posted on Instagram? :)

http://instagram.com/p/nWCtA8oCHU/

Yes, Igor's cousin Clark would definitely approve.

He's a badass alcoholic Phone Post 3.0

Nice Job Bourdain, the guy is hilarious.

Loved his episode with Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age Phone Post 3.0

His new show is great. On the Japan episode he spends time with blackbelt in Kyukushin karate that uses his skills (stance, movement, timing) to make badass sushi.

Big fan of Bourdain Phone Post 3.0

Sit up! Phone Post 3.0

was this at Renzo's or at Igor's school in new rochelle??

Bourdain is my hero Phone Post 3.0

yeah..apparently he has continued his training and says that ufc is his favorite sport to watch...

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

Okay, to be fair I'm not sure if Igor tapped or not...but how awesome is this pic that Ottavia posted on Instagram? :)

http://instagram.com/p/nWCtA8oCHU/

So he drilled an oma plata...big deal. How about legit catching someone in it in sparring? Phone Post 3.0

Hard to not like that guy. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -

yeah..apparently he has continued his training and says that ufc is his favorite sport to watch...

He trains 2-3 times a month. I have no idea how he got any stripes training a few times a month! Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - Hard to not like that guy. Phone Post 3.0
I like Bourdain well his old show anyways. But the over sensationalization over him and Ottavia in MMA media circles annoys me. Ottavia is very dedicated but she is a freaking blue belt. Why so much attention to a blue belt? Bourdain, per his own admission, only trains a few times a month! Who cares! I mean good for him but who the fuck cares about a guy that trains a few times a month. Phone Post 3.0

nobones - 
Fabes - Hard to not like that guy. Phone Post 3.0
I like Bourdain well his old show anyways. But the over sensationalization over him and Ottavia in MMA media circles annoys me. Ottavia is very dedicated but she is a freaking blue belt. Why so much attention to a blue belt? Bourdain, per his own admission, only trains a few times a month! Who cares! I mean good for him but who the fuck cares about a guy that trains a few times a month. Phone Post 3.0

I just look at it as positive exposure for MMA. I'd rather see this story a thousand times than some story about some dude that told people he traned mma once and had a bar room fight and then killed a guy and the news outlets paint a picture of an MMA legend turned killer.

: How is BJJ going ?” Training tomorrow.

: favorite sport to watch?” UFC

: Favorite ufc fighter?” Jim Miller.

I like Anthony but I wonder if he feels emasculated at the fact that his wife trains around muscular strapping young man. Phone Post 3.0

Bourdain is the man Phone Post 3.0

IN. lol