Anthony Bourdain taps Igor Gracie...

there is no debate

Animal Mother - Wait. Are we seriously debating whether or not somebody deserved the first stripe on their fucking white belt? Phone Post 3.0
No shit. Everyone pretty much gets their first stripe after 1 or 2 months of training. It's just ONE freaking stripe for God's sake!! Phone Post 3.0

Back in my day, you had to train one year (5 times a week) in Rio (without airconditioning) per stripe. But that's back when men were men. 

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - 

Back in my day, you had to train one year (5 times a week) in Rio (without airconditioning) per stripe. But that's back when men were men. 

That day is long gone, fren. I mean Don Frye has shave the stache for cryin' out loud. 

Seriously though, I think only one person on this thread has responded foolishly. Everyone else seems to realize how awesome it is to see Anthony on the mats at Renzo's and that it's a great thing for the art overall. 

Oh, and anyone who doesn't think Ottavia deserves to be a blue belt should try rolling with her...  

lol...someone voted me down for agreeing with Lupo. This place is hilarious.

chilz - lol...someone voted me down for agreeing with Lupo. This place is hilarious.
Sorry Cuzo, it's guilt by association with these nerds Phone Post 3.0

Serious question. And I mean no disrespect to Anthony or Octavia Bourdain but, I can't help but think that with the enthusiasm Octavia has for Jiu Jitsu, almost to a fanatical, groupie like level, she's has probably given that pussy up to a Jiu-Jitsu stud. She's an attractive lady who's Husband is a cool ass mofo but at the same time, a beta male. She spends massive amounts of time rolling around with alphas on the mat. I can't see her not being hit on regularly. Anyway ever thought the same? Phone Post 3.0