Anthony Johnson just called out Gustaffson

Gus has gone into hiding.

Got a rock on Phone Post 3.0

DREXp - *glover v davis winner gets hendo v fabio winner Phone Post 3.0
DEAR MOTHER OF GOD, hendo vs fabio is official?
Have I been hiding in a cave or something. Phone Post 3.0

NatualBornTickler -
DREXp - *glover v davis winner gets hendo v fabio winner Phone Post 3.0
DEAR MOTHER OF GOD, hendo vs fabio is official?
Have I been hiding in a cave or something. Phone Post 3.0
It's not but its a good match up , fabio has 3 Ws in a row at LH plus hendos got hands and fabio has a steel chin, should be a good fight Phone Post 3.0

Gus wants no part of Rumble, and I don't blame him. I do think Gus would rock and sub Rumble to be honest, shame we can't get these top 10 fighters to fight eachother

RalphHarris -

LMFAO at all those GUS fans ducking Rumble..

Agreed 100%. They are scared Rumble is going to knock him out.

And lol at believing Gus earned his title shot. The UFC figured they could sell him as the #1 contender since he gave JBJ a good fight, but in any other division he would've been pushed to the back of the line. Gus and his fans are delusional. Gus is coming off as some entitled little punk. Phone Post 3.0

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - Nah. Gus has earned his title shot. Put Rumble up against Glover. That one could be fun. Or just say fuck it and have a Fight Pass card with Rumble v Arlovski headlining. Phone Post 3.0
Rumble v. Arlovski again? I'll pass. I'd like Gus to wait for his shot but I'd rather see Bader v. Rumble than The Pitbull. Phone Post 3.0

Gus does to Rumble what Rory did to Woodley. Phone Post 3.0

Gus won't fight Rumble... That's a bad beatdown waiting to happen.

These UFC shills should stop demanding that Gus fight Rumble just because that's what Dana wants.

Let the man wait for his shot.

Telling someone they have earned a shot and then changing the rules is some totally underhanded pussy shit. Go figure the UFC is doing it.

Gus is scurred Phone Post 3.0

Gus won one fight after the Jones loss. If he stays on the sideline Rumble can pass him up with another win. Like it or not, that's how things work in the UFC.

mada - Am I the only one who thinks this could be a really bad matchup for aj? I feel like there is a strong likelihood that Gus sticks and moves for 3 rounds and rumble gases in round 4 or 5. Phone Post 3.0

That is exactly what will happen if the fight is made.

Rumble has the whole "Explosive" look that the UG loves so much and he looked impressive battering an ancient mummy who had been inactive for over a year last time out but Gus is a bad matchup for him.

I hope they make this fight so people can step back and realistcally evaluate Johnson. I'm a fan of the guy but the UG is getting carried away.

A lot of people rooting for this fight hope to see Rumble get Gus out of there for Jones.

But having said that, I really wish Gus would take this fight.

More fighters should adopt a Robbie Lawler approach instead of sitting on the sidelines and waiting.

Should be..
Jones v dc
Gus v rashad
Aj v bader Phone Post 3.0

Would love gus against shad, glover or aj though. But glover got davis, & think they should feed bader to aj to just give him another win. Does that count as fighter bashing bader or being realistic ?

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - Nah. Gus has earned his title shot. Put Rumble up against Glover. That one could be fun. Or just say fuck it and have a Fight Pass card with Rumble v Arlovski headlining. Phone Post 3.0
I 100% support AJ vs Glover Phone Post 3.0

JerodR - Gus was already next in a line. A fight with Rumble will lose him that title shot more than likely. Have someone else fight Johnson. Phone Post 3.0
If Gus is the best, it shouldn't matter who he fights. Even if he loses and gets knocked down a peg he's young and one or two victories away from his next shot. If he wins it cements him as the man to beat. Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 - yeah rumble doesnt deserve gus .. give him a belfort rematch or glover, bader , shogun, or manuwa.

did you just list off random guys just for the sake of listing people?

How? He beat a guy who wasn't even ranked in the top 15 w/ zero name value. Gus hasn't done much to earn anything aside from bitching and complaining, then again that's what gets results in UFC so... Phone Post 3.0