Anthony Njokuani v. Edson Barboza

Ive seen 20 plus ammy/pro fight of anthonys. I have never seen him loose even a single exchange on the feet. Many will say what about the elbow, but it was fluke and thy guy trained for that. Sounds dumb but it wouldn't happen again. Edwin will be face down.

This fight is going to be awesome, probably the highest caliber of striking ever in a UFC fight. You guys are also dumb if you think Barboza's just going to chop down someone like Njokuani with leg kicks who has a very extensive Muay Thai background.

That's the funny thing about hype. Everyone was on Njokuani's nuts after his fight with Horodecki and now everyone is on Barboza after his one fight in the UFC. I'm a fan of Barboza, but I'm hoping people aren't going to be saying he was over-hyped if he loses a fight.

with another year of serious wrestling training, he's going to be an even bigger monster.

This fight will be amazing but I'm telling you...the hype surrounding Junior is real...the kid is no joke.

Bandwagon's leaving the station...

this fight better be on the main card.

Barboza looked like a freak in his last fight, if nothing else, this one will be crazy fun to watch.

stillmatic - This fight is going to be awesome, probably the highest caliber of striking ever in a UFC fight. You guys are also dumb if you think Barboza's just going to chop down someone like Njokuani with leg kicks who has a very extensive Muay Thai background.

That's the funny thing about hype. Everyone was on Njokuani's nuts after his fight with Horodecki and now everyone is on Barboza after his one fight in the UFC. I'm a fan of Barboza, but I'm hoping people aren't going to be saying he was over-hyped if he loses a fight.

Hell yeah this fight is going to be off the hook. I'm also confused as to why some are banking on Barboza to chop down a Saekson protege so easily. Pretty sure the dude can check a leg kick and probably moves the hell away from a neck kick pretty quick too.

Anthony is very hard to hit with punches. This is why alot of people dont even try to kick him. His oppenents dont get to work their progression. I know first hand he is extremely hard to kick. That being said I see Edson trying to work the hands and Anthony will drop the A-bomb