Anthony pettis injured

Kostakio - "You better not be foolin'!" - Lloyd Christmas
Hahaha VU when i get to a computer. Phone Post

Says it on fox sports twitter with an article that states he is injured but not serious and fight is still on

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/anthony-pettis-injures-knee-but-still-expected-to-fight-thomson-in-december-110913?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:ufctonight

So on fox sports they just said he is injured but still going to fight. I wasn't bs'ing you guys Phone Post 3.0

"You'll never see me in a brawl like gil and Sanchez im too skilled"

Injured again. Phone Post

OP deserves some votes back

Anthony Pettis injured, but still expected to fight Josh Thomson at UFC on Fox 9

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/10/5087082/mma-news-anthony-pettis-injured-still-expected-to-fight-josh-thomson-ufc-on-fox-9

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Wow good call . Phone Post 3.0

Bad news...Anthony Pettis is injured.

Anthony Pettis' first Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Lightweight title defense was schedule for December 14 against Josh Thomson on Fox at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California. The qualifier being "was" as late Sunday (Nov. 10, 2013) night, it was announced that Pettis will not be able to defend his belt in December.

Pettis defeated Benson Henderson at UFC 164 to become the new lightweight champion. It was a rematch from their bout at WEC 53 for Henderson's World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) lightweight belt. Following UFC Fight Night 32, UFC President Dana White told media that Pettis was injured, but he was expected to still fight Thomson.

According to Fox Sports, that is not the case.

BREAKING via @FOXSportsLive: @Showtimepettis will not defend title on 12.14 due to a knee injury. His fight with @THEREALPUNK is postponed.
-- FOX Sports (@FOXSports) November 11, 2013

ALSO just now on @FOXSportsLive: The Flyweight championship between @MightyMouseUFC vs. @JoeJitsu will now be the main event at #UFConFOX9.
-- FOX Sports (@FOXSports) November 11, 2013

Pettis may be one of the most dynamic fighters on the UFC's roster, but he's also one of the most injury prone. The good news is that this may be a blessing in disguise for the UFC. As a member of Sacramento-based Team Alpha Male, Benavidez is something of a hometown draw.

And with UFC on Fox 10 planned for Chicago in 2014, having Pettis on the card could possibly bring a record turn out.

wow TTT

for your troubles

I didn't doubt you OP, but i'll give you a vote up.

Funny how no one believed.

OP is the new hammers hammill. VU to bitch killah as well. Phone Post

Damn it... Guess OP was right. I was hoping he was wrong Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - Damn it... Guess OP was right. I was hoping he was wrong Phone Post 3.0
This. VU OP. Phone Post 3.0

Bitching outta everyother fight now ?wonder what that's like?

Well done OP.

What's your next trick?

Voted up op. You took a lot of shit at first Phone Post 3.0

Unlucky as he has been fighting so well... Glass knees :/ Phone Post 3.0