Anthony pettis injured

lol @ people saying "source?"

If he provided a source, Pettis and his team would be able to identify who was sharing their personal business and go after the guy. You have to take rumors with a grain of salt and just wait them out to see if they're true. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - lol @ people saying "source?"

If he provided a source, Pettis and his team would be able to identify who was sharing their personal business and go after the guy. You have to take rumors with a grain of salt and just wait them out to see if they're true. Phone Post 3.0
Easy to say after the fact. Phone Post 3.0

Sucks that you were right as we were all looking forward to the fight but voted up for being right. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-on-fox-pettis-thomson-postponed

UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis has been forced out of his title defense Dec. 14 on FOX due to an injury. His fight with Josh Thomson has been postponed.

The flyweight title fight rematch between Demetrious Johnson and Joseph Benavidez has now been moved to Dec. 14. It was originally slated to be the main event of the TUF Finale on Nov. 30. It will now serve as the FOX 9 main event in Benavidez' hometown of Sacramento.

Gray Maynard and Nate Diaz will now headline the 11/30 card in a three-round lightweight contest.

Thank you all for the VU's :) I wouldn't lie to you guys Phone Post 3.0

Steven2004131 - Thank you all for the VU's :) I wouldn't lie to you guys Phone Post 3.0
So... Who are you? Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_FawkingxD -
Steven2004131 - Thank you all for the VU's :) I wouldn't lie to you guys Phone Post 3.0
So... Who are you? Phone Post 3.0
Just a guy who was paying attention to someone close to a fighter and relayed the message. Phone Post 3.0

Go fuck yourself faggot Phone Post 3.0

Too fucking early for this Phone Post 3.0

Well played, sir. Hadn't logged in for a bit + that many replies= you made my heart sink. Well played sir, well played indeed

This fuckin bump made my heart drop. 10/10 troll Phone Post 3.0

RyanG - .
VTFD Phone Post 3.0

BREAKING NEWS

Clay Guida steps in to face RDA on 5 days notice!!! WAT GUIDA!

Its ok. Carla can carry the card. Phone Post 3.0

Sources say he tore his PCL and may need surgery. You heard it here first Phone Post 3.0

Wtf Phone Post 3.0

RyanG - .
/evileyes !! Old post is old. Phone Post 3.0

I keep forgetting how brittle this guy is.

Let's cross our fingers and hope he makes it to the Alvarez fight.