Antonio McKee questions Pitbull's muscle because he not black

its hard to maintain muscle in your 50s without steroids

3 Likes

Sounds funny when people here keep saying Pitbull is brazilian and a poc lol I guess demian Maia ain’t white either because he was born in Brazil news flash, just because you speak Spanish ot Portuguese doesn’t mean your not white. You can be any race in Brazil it’s a multi ethnic country, you no sort of like America

5 Likes

The only stupid person here is the guy that thinks he can determine a guys ability to put on muscle mass by his race

1 Like

Muscularity is not equal in all races for sure. there’s a Nigerian guy at my gym built like usman whos never been in a gym. But I’ve seen occasional white guys that were roofers or construction workers who never touched a weight yet looked like mister universe 1957.

Someone needs to explain the “not all” theory to mister McKee.
Or just show him a photo of Yao Ming.
There is correlation by race.
But not rules.
It’s like Dungeons & Dragons. Elves get +1 intellect & dwarves get +1 strength. Doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things

(Some nerd told me about D&D as I pelted him with rocks & garbage.)

You saying Yao had a big cock?

No. I’m Saying statistically speaking it was smaller than average.
But numbers aside- in functional reality.
Yao MAY have had a huge cock.
Frankly I hope he did. For symmetry.

1 Like

If a white trainer made this comment about jews in an interview, you would know about it in the headlines for sure. But thank goodness they capitalized B when writing Black, I know that is the hot new trend to show how woke you are.

Asked about the status of negotiations, McKee explained his reasoning for putting another degree of separation between he and A.J.’s career.

“It’s out of my hands now,” he said. “I couldn’t get what I needed across. One, he’s my son. Two, I’m his trainer, so it seems like a conflict of interest, but when did you know for a Black man to go ask a Jewish man to pay his Black son money. When has that ever worked? When have they ever wrote a check to another Black man for the value of his self? No, I have to let wolves dance with the wolves. I’m a lion. I can’t be in the same place.

Uh, every major league sport and record label in America?

1 Like

He’s not wrong, the vast majority of white guys that work out and diet look like ben askren with their shirts off. Just absolute piss poor genetics if we’re going by aesthetics (Im sure ben is legit strong as fuck for his size). White guys usually have wide hips and large barrel chests, they’re all built like old men even in their youth. We all know african americans that live off the dollar menu at mcdonalds, play basketball 30 mins a day and stay shredded into their 40’s.

2 Likes

McKee should probably hire a lawyer to help with these negotiations because it would be real easy to slip a few loopholes into the new contract that him and his father would be too stupid to notice. They probably think they’re the next Mayweathers.

1 Like

Nigerian - Americans have some of the highest average incomes in the US, in some cases making 2x - 3x more than the average white american

You’re referring to actual African Americans.

He’s talking about black Americans. Huge difference.

2-3 of his boys are in the nba. Also his 1 boy who is now is playing for the hornets G league .

But Mr. McKee should learn from Papa ball. When he stopped doing all the interviews it seemed to help his kids .

1 Like

Seriously though, could you imagine a white trainer saying… “you think the jews are gonna give me a dime here”?

The MMA media would be all over their ass for that.

McKee will get a pass though because he is black. That is how it goes in 2021. Different treatment from the left leaning media companies based on your gender and race.

3 Likes

He’s not very smart. Yeah race influences if this becomes a story or not for sure. But the mans such an obvious moron… it’s honestly not even offensive to me.
It’s like when a bag boy packs my groceries wrong at stop n shop.
Good for him for having a job

1 Like

Yeah I’m not offended at all either. I’ve never been too worried about policing the speech of others.

I just really dislike the way the media has different sets of standards for different groups and genders and they also use blatantly harmful propaganda more than ever.

3 Likes