Any Info on Why Paige Van Z Left AlphaMale?

Doesn't being a UFC fighter = insurance? No insurance in Cali? That makes no sense [to me]. Phone Post 3.0

she's less than 2 months from her fight. hope that statement by her was from awhile ago so she can be training and getting ready for her UFC debut.

also if that's true, it's odd faber didn't know about it.

She's says it's a spinal issue she having work done on because she doesn't have any insurance in California.

As for the fucking guys from the gym,  I wouldn't be suprised.   Shit happens a lot.

I guess Rachel Wray banged a bunch of the guys in her gym, including some married ones, according to this podcast:   http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mmajamlive/2014/07/10/wmma-jam-live--episode-26

Rachel Wray for reference:

BJJkilla - she's less than 2 months from her fight. hope that statement by her was from awhile ago so she can be training and getting ready for her UFC debut.

also if that's true, it's odd faber didn't know about it.

I was thinking the same thing but statement was posted 23 hours ago, and yeah strange Faber had no clue.

I hope this dont slow her debut up, was looking forward to seeing her in the UFC

SeverianB -

She's says it's a spinal issue she having work done on because she doesn't have any insurance in California.

As for the fucking guys from the gym,  I wouldn't be suprised.   Shit happens a lot.

I guess Rachel Wray banged a bunch of the guys in her gym, including some married ones, according to this podcast:   http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mmajamlive/2014/07/10/wmma-jam-live--episode-26

Geez, what gym does Rachel Wray train at? Damn.... Phone Post 3.0

Boom Shaka Lacka Lacka Boom!

RickStorm -

Statement from Paige

Paige VanZant

WHERE IS PAIGE VANZANT:

have been in intense physical therapy from a spine injury. I do not have insurance coverage in California and I have not been giving the okay to train at this time. I am working hard to get better. Prayers up for a good recovery. Thank you so much for all your kind words it is such a blessing to have such an amazing team behind me.

Why couldn't have she just told Faber this then? Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

Statement from Paige

Paige VanZant

WHERE IS PAIGE VANZANT:

have been in intense physical therapy from a spine injury. I do not have insurance coverage in California and I have not been giving the okay to train at this time. I am working hard to get better. Prayers up for a good recovery. Thank you so much for all your kind words it is such a blessing to have such an amazing team behind me.

Fucking obamacare. Let's get a christy Mack fund going to fix this girl. Phone Post 3.0

SeverianB -

Time stamp ? Phone Post 3.0

Jesús X - 
Decimated - 

when Paige and I do it, she's always on top cuz she is so fit and i'm just a slob civilian.

I think all tha up and down vertical pounding led to her injury...man i feel sorta guilty. >= - )

damn bro brah you straight accordion'ed her :-)

...at least it was a UGer

SeverianB - 

Well hello...

The American Healthcare system is trash.

white - Doesn't being a UFC fighter = insurance? No insurance in Cali? That makes no sense [to me]. Phone Post 3.0
Insurance for injuries sustained while under contract to the ufc. Not preexisting stuff Phone Post 3.0

Guessing her fight will be pushed back to at least the TUF 20 Finale. Back issues are no joke. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Dude...if she ends up at the Blackzilians this place is gonna rip her horrifically.....

She was too beta. Gotta be alpha bro, you know, testosterone and all that shit.

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - Dude...if she ends up at the Blackzilians this place is gonna rip her horrifically.....

This place huh... I see what you did there.

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - Dude...if she ends up at the Blackzilians this place is gonna rip her horrifically.....
That's a UG meltdown just waiting to happen. Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - 
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - Dude...if she ends up at the Blackzilians this place is gonna rip her horrifically.....
That's a UG meltdown just waiting to happen. Phone Post 3.0

That would be the worst nightmare for all the techies maintaining the UG servers, it would be crashed for months...