Any ladies on the UG?!

This Saturday I am having a women's only retreat. We will camp out on the mats of Tito Ortiz gym and spend 2 days hanging out doing different activities for the mind body and spirit all with the goal of empowering women!

Call 1-714-312-5339

This will be Oct 10-11 in Huntington Beach California. Activities include; self defense training, Zumba, adventure hike, and fundamentals of MMA training!

@pinkbeltfitness @criscyborg on Instagram for details.

Space is limited. Anyone calling from the UG gets 20% off this weekends camp! Phone Post 3.0

Anyone being a douche in this thread should get a ban. Phone Post 3.0

Moist Gracie - In Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be whatever you want me to be, Cris <3

is fallon fox welcome?

Thread reminds me of Monty Python's"Life Of Brian."

I'm not a woman and can't go on your retreat, but I am a big fan and hope to see you in the UFC at either 145lbs or 135 (I know 145 doesn't currently exist).

Good luck with the event Cris.

Rosie Sexton ran something similar in the Lake District (U.K) a few years ago and the girls loved it.

Props for the UG discount! Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

is fallon fox welcome?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Thank you Cris!!

I don't need to participate, but you'll need someone to ref the pillow fight Phone Post 3.0

TTT pretty cool Phone Post 3.0

Good luck with it ! Hope the UG gets you a couple ladies there Phone Post 3.0

NotTheNoobYoureLookingFor - I don't need to participate, but you'll need someone to ref the pillow fight Phone Post 3.0

lol and sounds like a cool weekend

Winston Wolf -
NotTheNoobYoureLookingFor - I don't need to participate, but you'll need someone to ref the pillow fight Phone Post 3.0

lol and sounds like a cool weekend
I think it's great. Especially for any aspiring martial artists or just girls needing a confidence boost. Phone Post 3.0

I just want to come and mop the mats and maybe do all the laundry.

Just willing to help. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

However, my offer to clean notwithstanding, this is a great event for women and really a throwback to the old days of MMA where you could get so close to the athletes as all were in the same world.

Like back when you could trade tapes with a pro, etc.

Here is hoping it's a success.

Women's MMA is here to stay and I really want better athletes to take part and to improve the lot so that we don't have such a divide.

There will forever be the elite and the rest in any sport but women's MMA hasn't bridged the gap as we've got the best and then women with 1-4 fights getting main promotion fights.

It's better for all to improve the talent pool and this retreat would surely be a great thing.

Imagine Fabricio Werdum offering a retreat where you can roll and enjoy fellowship.

Here is hoping it's a success. Phone Post 3.0

edit double