Any ladies on the UG?!

Ray Elbe - The dance class that USADA showed up for was her Zumba class at the Equinox, since it was unexpected she asked if she could do the class first as the whole procedure takes some time and would have forced her to miss a good portion of her workout. She said the representative sat and watched her train first, lots of USADA athletes actually workout at the facility Phone Post 3.0

Some of my team mates / former teammates are subjected to WADA testing via the ADAMS reporting system and that type of thing is fairly common.

They're reasonable people doing their jobs, they just want to keep you in sight once they arrive.

Can't think of a single one off the top of my head.

Be cool of Tito also offers up interviewing tips as an added bonus Phone Post 3.0

MMAAdvertising - Anyone being a douche in this thread should get a ban. Phone Post 3.0
Eat shit :) Phone Post 3.0

If I was in the neighborhood, I would totally send my wife out to this. Have fun Cris, and thanks for sharing.

Hey Cris, I'm your biggest fan. Goodluck with this event, I have no doubt there will be many eager and interested women attending

Mods please don't delete this post, pretty please

Phone Post 3.0

RogansRoachClips - 
MMAAdvertising - Anyone being a douche in this thread should get a ban. Phone Post 3.0
Eat shit :) Phone Post 3.0

Lol!

GROUNDnLB -
PrestigeWorldwide - I wish Sage would make a thread like this for men only. Phone Post 3.0
Ha ha! That's the stuff dreams are made of! Phone Post 3.0
I was only asking for a friend...not for me. Phone Post 3.0

Uchi - If I was in the neighborhood, I would totally send my wife out to this. Have fun Cris, and thanks for sharing.

Uchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you go girl!

Damn! My wife would have loved this. Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique - Damn! My wife would have loved this. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe that's really what the other email was for. Phone Post 3.0

How can you not luv Chris?

This is an awesome thing to offer to female fans of the sport or anyone interested in a fitness retreat with an incredible athlete!

I think this comment is douchey. Do you get a ban now? Phone Post 3.0

Mack Diesel -
I think this comment is douchey. Do you get a ban now? Phone Post 3.0
What are the guidelines of "doucheyness"?

I'll wait for a response before choosing my gif. Phone Post 3.0

criscyborg - This Saturday I am having a women's only retreat. We will camp out on the mats of Tito Ortiz gym and spend 2 days hanging out doing different activities for the mind body and spirit all with the goal of empowering women!

Call 1-714-312-5339

This will be Oct 10-11 in Huntington Beach California. Activities include; self defense training, Zumba, adventure hike, and fundamentals of MMA training!

@pinkbeltfitness @criscyborg on Instagram for details.

Space is limited. Anyone calling from the UG gets 20% off this weekends camp! Phone Post 3.0

"We will camp out on the mats of Tito Ortiz gym and spend 2 days hanging out doing different activities for the mind body and spirit all with the goal of empowering women!"

Wow, what an insanely generous offer on your part, this event truly a once in a lifetime type opportunity for the female mma community. For an athlete of your status to devote 2 days of your time to do a retreat like this says a lot about your character and how much you care about the future of wmma.

I will admit that I am always on Ronda Rousey's side in Chris Cyborg VS Ronda Rousey threads but this thread just opened my eyes to the fact that you are a humble champion, with a big heart who is willing to give back to the WMMA community.

What you are doing is awesome and I hope the event is a huge success. Good luck.

uniquetechnique - Damn! My wife would have loved this. Phone Post 3.0
Still 48 hours to register, several flying in, Southwest Airlines flies into Orange County, and no hotel fee for camping out at Tito Ortiz's gym which is like a museum of Mma stuff lol Phone Post 3.0

Cool that Cris offered it up.. You don't see THAT every day.. VTFU Phone Post 3.0

BOOM!!!

Thank you RVCA for the event sponsorship!

Just got a great bag of surprises for all the girls who sign up! Phone Post 3.0