Any ladies on the UG?!

Sounds like a great time! Wish it was opened to everyone, I know I would love it! I think it is an awesome job what you are doing. Great way to push women's MMA and connect with other individuals that have similiar goals. I wish it was in Northern California, I would take my daughter.

The dance class that USADA showed up for was her Zumba class at the Equinox, since it was unexpected she asked if she could do the class first as the whole procedure takes some time and would have forced her to miss a good portion of her workout. She said the representative sat and watched her train first, lots of USADA athletes actually workout at the facility Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was cool she's bringing in the Zumba dancing for her retreat, I think the girls will enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Phone Post 3.0

VU good to see someone offering something like this with a discount for being on the UG

Not a woman but TTT sounds epic! Phone Post 3.0

I got a wig, I'm in! Phone Post 3.0

Riss_G - If I wasn't living on the wrong side of the coast, in the armpit of America, I would fucking be there.

Awesome arrangement!!! Phone Post 3.0
You live in New Jersey? Phone Post 3.0

PrestigeWorldwide - I wish Sage would make a thread like this for men only. Phone Post 3.0
Ha ha! That's the stuff dreams are made of! Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 -
Riss_G - If I wasn't living on the wrong side of the coast, in the armpit of America, I would fucking be there.

Awesome arrangement!!! Phone Post 3.0
You live in New Jersey? Phone Post 3.0
Lol I thought New Jersey as well! Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -
MMAAdvertising - Anyone being a douche in this thread should get a ban. Phone Post 3.0

They are.

VU Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 
MMAAdvertising - Anyone being a douche in this thread should get a ban. Phone Post 3.0

They are.

Thank you.

Thanks for doing this, Cris. Sounds like a great time for the ladies.

What an awesome offer Cris. This is the stuff that helps to build our community.

Thank You. Phone Post 3.0

Jaideep Singh Phone Post 3.0

criscyborg - This Saturday I am having a women's only retreat. We will camp out on the mats of Tito Ortiz gym and spend 2 days hanging out doing different activities for the mind body and spirit all with the goal of empowering women!

Call 1-714-312-5339

This will be Oct 10-11 in Huntington Beach California. Activities include; self defense training, Zumba, adventure hike, and fundamentals of MMA training!

@pinkbeltfitness @criscyborg on Instagram for details.

Space is limited. Anyone calling from the UG gets 20% off this weekends camp! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for posting Champ!

If you need a guy to wear padding as women kick me in the groin screaming No No No I'm your guy. Oh and padding is optional. Phone Post 3.0

Wow voted up for 'borg offering to chill/train with regular women. That's only a once in a lifetime opportunity. Very cool.

Awesome thing to do. Phone Post 3.0

Ms Cyborg you beat me to creating this thread. I've had the thought of creating this same thread to invite some ladies to my house, but Yoga was the last thing on my mind. I wanted to show them my OG assets. Phone Post 3.0