Any last confessions?

Anything anyone wants to share?

The og is finished. Let it go.

13 Likes

OG Never Die

2 Likes

I confess that I find the smackdown the OG is taking to be delightfully hilarious.

1 Like

Somehow both of these are correct

4 Likes

They are both correct but wait long for this place to revive is like waiting for the next PRDE Fc. It ain’t happening

2 Likes

I confess that I thought @ksacs_revenge was a fehgo but I’ve now realized she’s just a boy

1 Like

A what? Where did you learn how to spell? Lmao, seeing you guys struggle to be hateful is, like I said, delightfully hilarious.

1 Like

Yeah, but you’re accustomed to being alone and unloved.

4 Likes

Is that what the OG is to you? That’s depressingly pathetic.

I guess you’ll have to get used to feeling alone and unloved now that the OG is not the same.

Both sides of the forum were “smacked down”. And their plans in the near future do not include you or me, or anyone else currently posting.

1 Like

NEVER with a farm animal!

2 Likes

I have no problem with any of that.

1 Like

I’d post as Paul Buentello often.

3 Likes

Steve W?

1 Like

NEVER with Steve W!

1 Like

Fixed

#WildEachIt

Sez the dude whose stated sole reason for coming to the OG is that he hates the OG and OG-ers…

Can’t wait for you to show up at the new place, bro! Be sure to bring your hate with you!

tenor-153086709

3 Likes

I got pegged by this mexican girl who tied me up.
Did I like it?
:pensive:

2 Likes

Yes, says me. Looks like things have turned out my way, huh? My job must be almost complete. You guys can’t even call people gay like you used to. I imagine you guys can’t get away with racist crap nearly as much either. It’s fucking delightful. I’m not the least bit sorry about that, kid.

You guys had to run to a new place and cry? Run farther. I can still smell you from here. Take your “Loserville” sign with you.