Any last confessions?

He has no idea what he’s doing… he’s got nothing to say, but can’t NOT respond so he’s moved on to some h0m0 stuff now, just to try to keep going… poor feller…

You can’t even tell when you’re being mocked? You’re just completely useless, aren’t you? I’m making fun of your ridiculous argument, but I guess you probably need your hand held again, or maybe a meme, in order to understand it. Also the amount of responding you did just to say responding is obsession is hilarious.

DoNt ReSpOnD!

Look at you…. The guy who hated this place can’t leave. Is it because this was your only outlet for interaction?

No one likes you or cares about you in real life. So you come here to start arguments to get responses and interactions with people

lol when AI becomes a little better you will finally have a “friend” and you can stop bothering the adults here

Just went through ksucks interaction with Tahiti and yep. Just as I thought.

This is his only interaction with people.
And he Doesn’t have the emotional maturity to have a civil conversation

So it’s troll for a response.

Sorry your life k sucks

th-3108973419

ksacs… self-pwns… again… you can’t even tell when someone shits on your pathetic attempts to ‘mock’…

You just love coming to Daddy Bo for the spankings don’t you, junior.

He’s not obsessed though… and not getting the last word doesn’t make his butt pucker…

The guy who hated this place can’t leave. Is it because this was your only outlet for interaction?

He ended up being very bitter here because he had heroic visions for himself… he thought his brave stories about his childhood would inspire admiration… but then… the entire place shit on him… and created…

e61f077e7b4ad2c748f1decc4ce2c895-4269550143