InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Not sure how you can have Aldo over Khabib. Big size and cardio advantage for Khabib.

Aldo is infinitely more proven and a style nightmare. It's not like Khabibs cardio is an asset like Nate's he has cardio because he's in top position he wouldn't have it after getting picked apart for 4-5 rounds. He'd be running the clock, looking for an out or unconscious 

He'd be constantly pressuring Aldo and taking him down. He doesn't have to worry about Aldo's striking either since he's not a power puncher. Aldo would be passing out from exhaustion by the 5th round.

Lol! He's not getting Aldo down. 

Of course he is.. don't be ridiculous.

This is a pick em fight

Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Not sure how you can have Aldo over Khabib. Big size and cardio advantage for Khabib.
With tdd. Aldo is in fact the toughest fight for khabib imo. That said khabib is on another level so maybe he is just the first guy to take aldo down and beat him up

Southpaw76 -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

With tdd. Aldo is in fact the toughest fight for khabib imo. That said khabib is on another level so maybe he is just the first guy to take aldo down and beat him up
Aldo has great TDD against small wrestle boxers, and it's not like Aldo has never been taken down before. Khabib would be by far the best and biggest wrestler Aldo has faced. The size difference and Khabib's constant pressure would exhaust Aldo.

At first I wasn't sure. And then I saw pics / videos of Ferg training in a Jiu Jitsu shirt that I made for my clothing company and then I was like Oh shit, Ferg got this in the bag! 

I've got Ferg on this one, I don't think anyone will beat him at LW for some time.

I think people are going to be incredibly dissapointed by this fight. Khabib will take Ferguson down and that will basically be it.

Brabatross -
Southpaw76 -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Aldo has great TDD against small wrestle boxers, and it's not like Aldo has never been taken down before. Khabib would be by far the best and biggest wrestler Aldo has faced. The size difference and Khabib's constant pressure would exhaust Aldo.

InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
Southpaw76 -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

K I'll take that as you don't have anything to refute my argument.

Yup. I have Ferguson winning. Much more well rounded.

Yep I have ferg! It's gonna be a tough fight but he is dangerous as fuck off the bottom.

kahbib is dangerous as fuck on top, should make for a good fight!

Brabatross -
InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
Southpaw76 -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

K I'll take that as you don't have anything to refute my argument.

Just take it as being you being wrong and we'll be fine 

ImOldGreg -
Soul Gravy - Hope Tony wins. He's our kind of people. Khabib isn't.

Uhhh......oh yeah?

"our kind of people"? Can't say I have I whole lot in common with either, but that's just me, not "our".

lol I agree. I don't put any stock in that bullshit.  I respect them both. 

theOGdudeman -
NBKfanforlife -

I'm picking El Cucuy. I just think that he will have a lot more on the ground than Khabib thinks he will.  I think that Tony is a lot better standing and he uses range very well.  Khabib is a bad ass and might win but if I had to pick one it would be Tony.  Tony has fought the better guys also.  

From one 15er to another.. SN bet? 3 months?

Lol. I'm an "04er" who got banned for daring to question the mighty Cyborg.  But that matters not. I don't bet my stage name here. And if I did it wouldn't be to bet against Khabib . I'm not so committed on Tony. Khabib may just throw him down and smash his face. 

I just don't think so 

I am. Dangerous and able to control posture well enough off his back. 

Either ferguson by stoppage or 5 rounds to khabib. 

I got Ferguson 

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty - Tony has better stand up and is a better scrambler. That said I think he's mentally weak and if kabib can hold him down he'll go tin man on us.

Tony mentally weak? Wtf have you been watching?

Ferguson knocks him out. 

If Michaels Johnson can land on Khabib, then Ferguson can.

Fuck it... I like Ferguson, but it seems we all like Ferguson. Too many ppl on one side is never a good look. So I'm going to play Devil's Advocate.. Ferguson had dynamic striking, but Michael Johnson was able to whoop that ass. Khabib made Johnson look like shit. Beat the brakes off him on the ground and wore him into the mat. If Ferguson can't avoid the takedown, I think we are all going to be shocked in how this plays out. People are acting like Khabib has pillow fists.. He can go out there and destroy Ferguson on the ground. We've seen Ferguson's chin hold up well standing up, it's a different ball game when your head is dribbling off the mat. I think Khabib controls and possibly finishes Ferguson within 5 rounds. Ferguson being on his back 4 out of 5 rounds won't look good to the judges, and then we'll be stuck hoping for a Ferguson homerun in the 5th. Not going to happen. 49-46 Khabib. He's not 24-0 for nothing. Tony has found a way to lose 3 times. Khabib doesn't settle for defeat. He'll find a way to win..

I don't understand why people think Ferg is a world class striker in comparison to Michael Johnson..... If anything MJ certainly has quicker hands and movement but Tony is the better overall striker. He's much better and a far more creative grappler than MJ.... still isn't going to be enough. You can roll for as many leglocks as you want and force as many scrambles as you want.... Khabib is going to be the one on top the entire time. He's not getting finished unless it's by strikes and I don't think Tony has the speed required to catch Nurmy on the feet, and as crafty as Tony is on the ground, it's textbook once Khabib gets it there.

The odds are like 3-1, i may just bet on Ferg for the payout.