Any1 picking Ferguson over Khabib?

The 805 boy gunna smash that Russian Cat 

im certainly rooting for tony but feel like this fight is gonna look a lot ike gsp. vs. nick diaz. great mma wrestling vs a striker/submission artist. khabib will find a. great spot to hold tony and keep him down for 5 rounds with little action. i paid for that event snd was greatly disapointed.

Mshi -
KnockoutThoughts - 

Tony is longer than Khabib, and he's unpredictable. I think he will catch Khabib with something in a 25 minute fight. Might be a crazy short elbow, might be a sub. Tony will win imo, which sucks for Khabib because he has more than earned his shot. Plus his style would demolish Conor. Style for style he has the better advantage against McGregor out of the 2. Tony gone whoop McGregor's ass too, but by him striking with Conor on the feet he gives the Leprechaun more of a chance to land some shit..

Both guys have done more than enough to warrant a title shot in my opinion but I'd probably say Tony's fought the tougher competition

Except for that one guy Tony lost to and Khabib beat into the living death.

Not likely but this is mma anything can happen.

InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Not sure how you can have Aldo over Khabib. Big size and cardio advantage for Khabib.

Aldo is infinitely more proven and a style nightmare. It's not like Khabibs cardio is an asset like Nate's he has cardio because he's in top position he wouldn't have it after getting picked apart for 4-5 rounds. He'd be running the clock, looking for an out or unconscious 

Yea.. cause Aldo has left so many people unconscious since coming to the UFC 

I have Tony in this fight.  I think Khabib is better on the ground, but Ferguson is not too far behind him.  In my experience when 2 phenomenal grapplers fight it is usually decided on the feet, and there I give Tony the advantage.

B0NESAW -
InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Not sure how you can have Aldo over Khabib. Big size and cardio advantage for Khabib.

Aldo is infinitely more proven and a style nightmare. It's not like Khabibs cardio is an asset like Nate's he has cardio because he's in top position he wouldn't have it after getting picked apart for 4-5 rounds. He'd be running the clock, looking for an out or unconscious 

Yea.. cause Aldo has left so many people unconscious since coming to the UFC 

It was the the last option. I think he would win a five rounder 4-1, possibly losing the last round 

I want Khabib to win as I think he is the man to finish Conor

I actually see ferg stopping khabib in the first

SkinnyJeanGenie -

Nate already did that. So did Joe Duffy. If they did it, Tony or Khabib could do it.

KnockoutThoughts -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

Nate already did that. So did Joe Duffy. If they did it, Tony or Khabib could do it.

I mean 'finish'....like crying in the octagon finish 

InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
Southpaw76 -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

With tdd. Aldo is in fact the toughest fight for khabib imo. That said khabib is on another level so maybe he is just the first guy to take aldo down and beat him up
Aldo has great TDD against small wrestle boxers, and it's not like Aldo has never been taken down before. Khabib would be by far the best and biggest wrestler Aldo has faced. The size difference and Khabib's constant pressure would exhaust Aldo.

K I'll take that as you don't have anything to refute my argument.

Just take it as being you being wrong and we'll be fine 

You haven't given any reasoning to back up you're argument. You thinking Khabib wouldn't take Aldo down tells me you don't really know what you're talking about.

SkinnyJeanGenie -
KnockoutThoughts -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

I don't think they can 1up what Nate did unless they KO him stiff. Nate pimp slapped him a few times, crumbled him and made him bow down, and then smacked him up on the ground before making him tap like a bitch without fighting the choke.. it was bad. Then in the 2nd fight had him running away like a bitch. Conor is a come forward fighter.. him running like that spoke volumes. 

The only way to beat that is to make him go to sleep..

Brabatross -
InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -
Brabatross -
Southpaw76 -
Brabatross -
InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

With tdd. Aldo is in fact the toughest fight for khabib imo. That said khabib is on another level so maybe he is just the first guy to take aldo down and beat him up
Aldo has great TDD against small wrestle boxers, and it's not like Aldo has never been taken down before. Khabib would be by far the best and biggest wrestler Aldo has faced. The size difference and Khabib's constant pressure would exhaust Aldo.

K I'll take that as you don't have anything to refute my argument.

Just take it as being you being wrong and we'll be fine 

You haven't given any reasoning to back up you're argument. You thinking Khabib wouldn't take Aldo down tells me you don't really know what you're talking about.

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about? Let me put in language you will understand. 

GOAT Aldo best TDD and better striking

Khabib has big head but TD not good enough

khabib lose and get punched in face and kicked in leg. 

You derp

InspiritMick -

Nope

styles make fights

conor > Aldo

Aldo > Khabib

khabib > Ferg

Aldo has great take down defense but not good enough to stop Khabib 

Damn Ferguson is being underrated badly here. He is no MJ on the feet but his unpredictability makes him dangerous on the feet, his unorthodox grappling game of granby rolls for TD defense and ability to catch your neck if you are unaware also makes him dangerous

His guard game is better than anyone Khabib has ever fought

I think Khabib is in for a war

I think that Ferguson will win the fight, but the judges will steal it from him. Hope I am wrong, he needs to make sure to finish this one..

Khabib seems too tough and too conditioned to be finished. When Askren is truly impressed by your wrestling that means you're incredible and probably next generational in the grappling realm.

Khabib wins a decision and gets beat up in the process. On the feet Tony pieces him up and makes him look like a rookie outside of toughness, where Khabib will show a strong chin getting beat up on the feet, then Khabib will use bear strength to brute force takedowns. Ferguson will probably do more damage from the bottom than Khabib will from top, but Khabib will be on top. 

Ferguson will come closest to finishing the fight numerous times. A wild step in elbow will have Khabib zombie walking late. Still none of this will matter, Khabib UD.

KnockoutThoughts - 
SkinnyJeanGenie -
KnockoutThoughts -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

I don't think they can 1up what Nate did unless they KO him stiff. Nate pimp slapped him a few times, crumbled him and made him bow down, and then smacked him up on the ground before making him tap like a bitch without fighting the choke.. it was bad. Then in the 2nd fight had him running away like a bitch. Conor is a come forward fighter.. him running like that spoke volumes. 

The only way to beat that is to make him go to sleep..

Conor did well at the start of that fight though. If Khabib took him down straight away, beat him up and then submitted him then that would be more impressive than the Diaz win

Ive got T-Ferg...i like both but i think a T-Ferg win will materialize. he will keep distance with superior footwork which will allow give him room to defend the takedowns and work his angles. I think khabib may win a round via getting the takedown and holding him down and landing some strikes, but I think tony makes the adjustments needed from their and pulls out a late TKO

This fight is Khabib vs Johnson if Johnson was Tony.
Khabib all day.
Look for a bunch of 10th Planet stall tactics when Khabib is pounding him out against the fence.