Anybody actually like this break in UFC events?

I do.

Not that the next event is great but at least the anticipation will make it feel better than what it is.

I'm not saying there should be a three week period between events from here on out. But given the torrent of watered down events immediately prior to now (5 in the last 30 days), this particular three week hiatus is welcomed.

Nope Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post 3.0

All of the so called "watered down" cards recently have been greatly entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

This lull is what's making ufc 178 possible, so yes Phone Post 3.0

No, I wish WSoF or Bellator or anyone had a card during this downtime. Not having at least Something each week is a bummer. Phone Post 3.0

Because of this fucken "lul" in UFC events. I had to find something else to do with my Saturday and ended up taking the ole lady out on a boat trip which caused me to sunburn my whole fucken head into a charcoal brickette. And then to a dinner at a restaurant that sucked asshole and still cost me over a hundred bucks.

This UFC summer "lul" crap is pure horse shit! It needs to stop immediately. :(

Only a lull because of the aldo/mendes card being cancelled. Im watching old fights on fight pass to get my fix but no OP im not all that crazy about a big gap in live events. Phone Post 3.0

I do. A lot. 

Nah. I usually watch the fights at work so I was JONESING for some mma last night Phone Post 3.0

its nice. it creates some time for some build up and hype.

i enjoy it. looking forward to the card tho

Kick Boxe - This lull is what's making ufc 178 possible, so yes Phone Post 3.0

Wait, were the last few cards not good? I mean, I watched them and I thought they were great. Maybe I can't handle the full taste of a premium card....lol Phone Post 3.0

andyloveshugs - 

op is illogical and probably dumb irl. 

if you prefer this, you can pretend any weekend you want is free of ufc, by simply not watching. whether there is a ufc or not is irrelevant, as you can do the same thing and if you prefer it this way, you can do that whenever you want. 

if someone prefers a ufc card, they can't pretend it's on and sit down and watch it. they're just shit out of luck.

Clearly there is some UFC employee holding a gun to OP's head forcing him to watch every scheduled event, or else he'd just do this and stop whining

You don't see football fans crying to the NFL about not being able to follow every single game they broadcast

I've got Lion Fights on dvr from this weekend to get my fix in. Plus you can always have a Fight Pass marathon or catch up on interviews and podcasts. Phone Post 3.0

im sweating.
shivering.
my skins too tight.
cant focus, cant eat.

what do i do with my hands?

i just need...

i dont know what i need...

the air is stale. food is ash in my mouth.

laughter of those around me is a grinding in my ears.

if only i could...

im not even sure.

what do i need?

how can i succeed?

how can i be set free?

can i be all that i can be?

if i can't....

just bleed Phone Post 3.0

It sucks IMO. Give me a UFC every weekend, twice a week if they can swing it. Id rather have more than I can keep up with than not have an event going on when Im ready to watch.

I don't know how NFL fans do it. Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - Because of this fucken "lul" in UFC events. I had to find something else to do with my Saturday and ended up taking the ole lady out on a boat trip which caused me to sunburn my whole fucken head into a charcoal brickette. And then to a dinner at a restaurant that sucked asshole and still cost me over a hundred bucks.

This UFC summer "lul" crap is pure horse shit! It needs to stop immediately. :(
I'm with you.

This keeps up and I may have to touch my wife sexually.

Maybe I'll find some boxing to watch before that happens though. Phone Post 3.0