Anybody actually like this break in UFC events?

Ch1ef -
I back -
Ch1ef -
I back - Time to fire up Fight Pass and watch old DJ, Barao, etc. fights in preparation for UFC 177. Phone Post 3.0
Is that fight free yet? Last time I checked on Fight Pass it was still $10 or something. Phone Post 3.0
Fight Pass is still $10/month, but worth it IMO for the robust fight library alone Phone Post 3.0
I have Fight Pass and agree that it's worth it. I meant that when I went to watch the T.J. fight, I thought it said I had to pay and I assumed it was because the fight wasn't old enough to be free yet as they were probably still selling PPV replays. Phone Post 3.0
That is BS if they are charging $10 for fights that aren't quite old enough to be on Fight Pass... you sure you were logged into your account when you saw that? Phone Post 3.0

I don't mind it at all Phone Post 3.0

I back -
Ch1ef -
I back -
Ch1ef -
I back - Time to fire up Fight Pass and watch old DJ, Barao, etc. fights in preparation for UFC 177. Phone Post 3.0
Is that fight free yet? Last time I checked on Fight Pass it was still $10 or something. Phone Post 3.0
Fight Pass is still $10/month, but worth it IMO for the robust fight library alone Phone Post 3.0
I have Fight Pass and agree that it's worth it. I meant that when I went to watch the T.J. fight, I thought it said I had to pay and I assumed it was because the fight wasn't old enough to be free yet as they were probably still selling PPV replays. Phone Post 3.0
That is BS if they are charging $10 for fights that aren't quite old enough to be on Fight Pass... you sure you were logged into your account when you saw that? Phone Post 3.0
I'll have to check again. Phone Post 3.0

i hate weeks without ufc events! wish there were a card filled with tuf guys on wednsday night!! Phone Post 3.0

To me.. it really sucks... I prefer "too much" over too little.

Yes Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

NO. Its holding up my inevitable LMBB tourney crown. 

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Would prefer it if there was only one big event every month or so. I'd much rather wait for one stacked card than have a card almost every weekend where the main event is an undercard fight at best. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - In MMA any fight can be fight of the year, that's why over saturation is only possible to non MMA fans and serial bitchers Phone Post 3.0
Why do people think they know everything?

I don't like over saturation and I'm an MMA fan that does not complain very much.

Don't try to classify everyone, it doesn't work. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed this break because now I'm more pumped for tonight's event (Bader v. OSP) than if it had taken place immediately after that last UFC event.

The reality is that even if 8 UFC events in a row were all UFC 100 quality, the oversaturation effect will make those events increasingly not special.

In referring to the WWE, Paul Heyman said the following which I feel applies to the UFC:

Here is the best example I can give you. Why don't we just do 12 WrestleMania events a year? I mean it's the brand name in pay-per-view. You know people understand that WrestleMania means it's something special and unique and doesn't happen all the time. It's can't miss. Well, you can't do 12 WrestleMania events a year because then you water-down WrestleMania, and it won't mean as much on the rare occasion you present the brand name WrestleMania.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/8/11/5990551/paul-heyman-part-time-champion-brock-lesnar-restore-prestige-WWE-title