anybody else see Machida just taking Bones apart?

i'm thinking about dropping 7 large ones on the Dragon.

MartialArtsMixed - i'm thinking about dropping 7 large ones on the Dragon.

lol

People have completely forgotten what a monster Machida is.

Jones is rightfully the favorite, but people are definitely underrating Machida's chances a lot.

I expect Jones to win a competitive fight, and wouldn't be surprised if Machida won.

fsshariq - 
KIRIKgivemebackmy10eraccount -
Jack Skellington - 
KIRIKgivemebackmy10eraccount -  hehe all you idiots should keep dreaming. Can't wait for bones to MURDER Machida.

DEC 11 = RIP MACHIDA.
check the member date ....

becos i didn't lose my 10er account., idiot.  

Dude you are just going around, blasting how Jones is going to "kill" Machida since this morning. Stop trying to troll people into arguments.

If you couldn't tell by his actions and screen name, he's a pathetic attention whore. No point in trying to reason with it, or even acknowledge it for that matter. I say "it" because while you have to figure the majority of members on the UG are males, when they act like this there is a very good chance it is actually a chick.

Jack Skellington -  I know, I know. Jones is the HEAVY favorite and looks unstopable. Looks to have no weakness and he should dominate this fight.

However ...

I dont know why, but I cant shake the feeling that Machida's crazy footwork is gonna be a problem for Jones. Dragon is so elusive I could see Jones getting tired and fading as the fight goes on. I see Machida taking advantage of it & trying to pick him apart on his feet.

If I was betting I'd still bet on Jones, but if somebody told me they were betting on Machida I wouldn't shit on them.

Finally a realistic post about machida winning. Hate seeing all these tards posting "machida is gonna destroy jones" while that might happen, it's not likely. I honestly think jones reach is gonna be too much of a problem when machida tries to counter. Phone Post

tikmovado -
Jack Skellington -  I know, I know. Jones is the HEAVY favorite and looks unstopable. Looks to have no weakness and he should dominate this fight.

However ...

I dont know why, but I cant shake the feeling that Machida's crazy footwork is gonna be a problem for Jones. Dragon is so elusive I could see Jones getting tired and fading as the fight goes on. I see Machida taking advantage of it & trying to pick him apart on his feet.

If I was betting I'd still bet on Jones, but if somebody told me they were betting on Machida I wouldn't shit on them.
Stop trying to act like you have some feeling.

LOL it is called hope so you can tell everyone that you had a feeling.

Now we will bump this thread 1 min in after Jones SMASHES him.

I REALLY hope he gets knocked the fuck out, just to shut up pathetic faggots like you. Phone Post

DaemonDragon - People have completely forgotten what a monster Machida is.

Jones is rightfully the favorite, but people are definitely underrating Machida's chances a lot.

I expect Jones to win a competitive fight, and wouldn't be surprised if Machida won.

pretty much

Machida's 2 matches Shogun, no question, were the toughest of his career. And his other loss was a razor close split decision to Rampage.

Other than that, Machida has looked dominant.

Not bothered to read what any of you yank cunts have wrote because your all in bred pig fuckers..... But in answer to the thread title........NOPE Phone Post

Barmy_Army -  Not bothered to read what any of you yank cunts have wrote because your all in bred pig fuckers..... But in answer to the thread title........NOPE Phone Post

I'm Canadian and you give arrogant UK pricks a bad name.

Well if your Canadian that's pretty much American mate. You all sound the same. And to the uneducated do you honestly think us English care you used to be our slaves remember that Phone Post

Barmy_Army -  Well if your Canadian that's pretty much American mate. You all sound the same. And to the uneducated do you honestly think us English care you used to be our slaves remember that Phone Post

if they were both 6'1 225lbs w/ a 74" reach... yes

however the physical playing field is extremely lopsided once again so, no

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGA0Xw9Jwt9S-P5LOWwJVcJFGMxqfFimfwAYZmiz3dtbsbB54XGg

Bow down bitches Phone Post

I like this fight. It's a fuckload more interesting than the Rampage one. I will be incredibly impressed if Jones can walk through Machida like he did Bader, Shogun and Rampage. I dont see that happening though.

Fly Rodder - No.

Lyoto is a counter-puncher. He makes his bread of being elusive. Because of Jones's reach and ability to use that reach effectively, Lyoto needs to work inside on Jones to counter punch effectively or move fast enough to avoid Jones reach and pounce inside. I don't see either happening.

+1.

I know Machida is elusive. Uses crazy angles and attacks and such. But that's essentially Jones' style. Fast, weird angles, rangy. But he's just kinda better at all those things. Every "winning scenario" for Machida is even more likely with Jones.

I saw a dude say that Jones will get dropped by a crazy new attack, a la Seagal's Crane Kick. I mean, it's not like Jones doesn't debut 3 new attacks that nobody ever does, in every fight he's been in. Oh wait...

Bottomline is, Machida is a beast. He's the best at what he does, and he's a damn solid fighter. He does have a chance. But I just don't see how so many people are confidently picking Machida over Jones. A lot of it seems like a bunch of grown men who wanna see their mystical warrior down the cocky new tyrant that they hate, and save the fucking free world in the process. In their minds, Machida wins easily and they will literally nut all over their sofas in jubilation. But in reality...

Jones is a nightmare match up for Machida, with a built in counter to everything that makes him so good. Machida is a hell of a fighter, and has a decent chance against anyone. But I don't see how someone could honestly say, "Jones has no chance". That's just...asinine from a fight fan perspective.

I think the striking skillsets of both fighters are going to negate each others out. 

Whatever happens in the clinch will determine the winner of this fight. If Machida can utilize his trips/throws and prevent himself from being taken down and hellbowed then he has a good chance, but Jones's size difference is going to make that very challenging. 

I really hope Machida takes the win, but I would not bet on it.

^agreed
Jones will need his wrestling to win this, he's not good enough striking to hang with Machida. He will bully Mach to the cage and get the td and control

Machida is not fucking magic just because he knows karate.

The fundamentals of range do not change just because you hop around in a way slightly different than most other fighters.

I'm not going to say that Jones is faster than Machida is, but you only have to be fast enough. Rau was fast enough to KO Machida, and was fast enough to not get KOed before that, so don't start a fucking bandwagon about how Machida will be different for Jones when Jones has already FINISHED the two last people Machida lost too.

valetudosuperfight - Machida is not fucking magic just because he knows karate.

The fundamentals of range do not change just because you hop around in a way slightly different than most other fighters.

I'm not going to say that Jones is faster than Machida is, but you only have to be fast enough. Rau was fast enough to KO Machida, and was fast enough to not get KOed before that, so don't start a fucking bandwagon about how Machida will be different for Jones when Jones has already FINISHED the two last people Machida lost too.

people have been saying that for a while, even while he waas the title holder

If Machida brings his A game he can stop any one. Phone Post