Anybody fight Joe Jordan?

Beware the bitch slap - he almost KO'd a dude 30 pounds heavier with it, no lie!

"sucker punched a referee"

I slapped a referee backstage that was telling others he fixed a fight. End of story.

Ravishing Ron Krull vs Joe"notsotall"Jordan. Sure, why not.

PS. Is Ron Krull claiming he fixed a fight.

Is Joe still with MFS? It wasn't looking good for him at the end of that last thread, although I don't think he said anything wrong on the thread.

I'm still here.

i mean no disrespect but with your skill level standing you should not have to ask about anyone ive never turned down a fight an i never will so just do and prove how good you are at least for your self

I don't mean to harp on the Neer thing, but he is the common opponent for both guys. Krull fougt Neer at his game too (boxing). Joe had a draw against Neer. In MMA it would be a huge upset if Krull even went the distance against Joe.

hey ron krull dont take this fight for less than 1.00 thats all your worth because odds are against you i seen you fought kyle

Ron will fight for a 6 pack of beer, a gram of weed, and a McChicken.

LOL Josh.

Krull took a fight with Neer over me for nearly same pay.

Idiot.

Do they weigh weed by the gram?

Better not be a gram of Canadian weed

ttt

"
Ron will fight for a 6 pack of beer, a gram of weed, and a McChicken."

That is hilarious.

Neer just made me spit out my milk i was drinking, LOL

I thought that you died Krull. Go away.

Joe wins end of story

"Why don't you just do boxing if you are so confident it your standup striking skills?"

"Striking" is way more than just boxing folks.

I am aware, I just get annoyed when people with such limited skills harp on the fact that they believe they would win standing.

That's when i say to do boxing

Don't worry, I wouldn't confuse standup striking with boxing or Krulls skillset in his mind

Ok cool...

I understand where you are coming from better now...

LOL, Joe Jordan is a tough guy, that I know, So Is Neer but I still fought him. He stopped me but didnt knock me out, he was fresh and i was zapped but would still fight him again either way MMA or Boxing or streetfight, whatever. I am not afraid of him I traveled half way around the country to fight him and would do it again, so shit on me all u want. As for Jordan, I know he's a tough ass kid but was offered a fight that never happened because of a few things but maybe soon down the road we could do it. It would be a honor