Anybody fight Joe Jordan?

yeah and if u watch that fight..u cant tell me joe didnt look good...and he was dehydrated like a mofo...joe a good ass fighter..just look at that fight and tell me that hermes had an easy fight..ud be lying thru your teeth!

You guys are SO wrong. Joe is a complete pansy ass - I mean who has he really fought - wouldnt have a chance against your stand up prowess. I would take that fight and make sure he signs a contract before the fight to ensure that you arent sued for breaking his jaw.

Why would you ask something like this - everyone in the UG knows who Joe Jordan is - and I am sure you do as well. In fact he is so out of your skill league that I would suggest not even thinking about taking this fight.

Additionally - I would question the motive of any promoter / match maker setting this fight up. I maybe wrong but I am under the impression that he makes a living in MMA and trains full time.

"You guys are SO wrong. Joe is a complete pansy ass - I mean who has he really fought - wouldnt have a chance against your stand up prowess. I would take that fight and make sure he signs a contract before the fight to ensure that you arent sued for breaking his jaw. "

I didnt catch your sarcasm at first. lol. Thought you were being for real.