Anyone bitching about Jon jones' reach still?

Surely not...if so go watch Roy neksonvs struve... And then just shut up and go watch rhythmic gymnastics and stop staining the best sport on earth with your skid mark opinions. Phone Post

Or benson vs Nate Diaz for that matter. Phone Post

Bad day? Phone Post

No diggity! Phone Post

I have seen no threads today, or yesterday containing any bitching.

You should have waited to make this thread, fren.

Part of the thing with Jon Jones' reach is that he fights at 205 lbs. when he could easily fight as a heavyweight. The guys at heavyweight are obviously bigger so his reach advantage if the heavyweight division would be less of a factor than it is at 205 lbs.

who "bitches" about his reach?

LilBrockonmychest -
theshooter - Part of the thing with Jon Jones' reach is that he fights at 205 lbs. when he could easily fight as a heavyweight. The guys at heavyweight are obviously bigger so his reach advantage if the heavyweight division would be less of a factor than it is at 205 lbs.

Not true at all....

Reach of top HW's"

JDS:  77"

Cain:  77"

Cormier:  71"

Mir:  79"

Werdum:  77"

Reach of LHW's Jones has faced:

Bonnar:  80"

Vera:  78"

Shogun:  76"

Bader:  74"

Obrien:  76.5"

Of course there are LHW's he's faced with shorter reaches, but there are also HW's with shorter reaches like Pat Barry.  As stated above, reach isn't the issue.  Bendo had zero issue with Nate's reach.  It's a matter of these fighters being good enough to deal with it.

You forgot one..

Jon Jones 84.5 Phone Post

UGSlapshot - 
LilBrockonmychest -
theshooter - Part of the thing with Jon Jones' reach is that he fights at 205 lbs. when he could easily fight as a heavyweight. The guys at heavyweight are obviously bigger so his reach advantage if the heavyweight division would be less of a factor than it is at 205 lbs.

Not true at all....

Reach of top HW's"

JDS:  77"

Cain:  77"

Cormier:  71"

Mir:  79"

Werdum:  77"

Reach of LHW's Jones has faced:

Bonnar:  80"

Vera:  78"

Shogun:  76"

Bader:  74"

Obrien:  76.5"

Of course there are LHW's he's faced with shorter reaches, but there are also HW's with shorter reaches like Pat Barry.  As stated above, reach isn't the issue.  Bendo had zero issue with Nate's reach.  It's a matter of these fighters being good enough to deal with it.

You forgot one..

Jon Jones 84.5 Phone Post

You have outreached and pimp slapped the correct.

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -

who "bitches" about his reach?

Probably you.... You just can't handle the changing of the garb. Phone Post

Kostakio - No diggity! Phone Post

Ha! Nice one. Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc -

You're right dude, just watching the Henderson Diaz fight made me realise again what a redundant and retarded argument it is. Phone Post

My God this Roy Neksonvs

It's a fight not a reach competition. Phone Post

Fair enough, sir Phone Post

diggity -
yellow wrkahlc -

You're right dude, just watching the Henderson Diaz fight made me realise again what a redundant and retarded argument it is. Phone Post

Lets hypothetically say two fighters are identical in every way except one has a four and a half inch reach over the other, you don't think that would be any kind of a advantage?

It definitely would, reach matters but only if a fighter knows how to use it, although I can't understand ppl calling it unfair. Phone Post

Lurkdaddy316 - My God this Roy Neksonvs

roy Necksonvs is old skool, what!? you wouldn't even know. pride rules Boyzzzzzz.

diggity -
yellow wrkahlc -

Cant really use henderson vs diaz as an argument...diaz is a much smaller fighter than henderson and doesnt have great wrestling either. Phone Post

D TRE - 
diggity -
yellow wrkahlc -

Cant really use henderson vs diaz as an argument...diaz is a much smaller fighter than henderson and doesnt have great wrestling either. Phone Post

so he has skinny legs like jon jones? and i'm talking about the reach argument, not the skill argument. i take your point dude but i'm talking about the ridiculous argument of 'it's unfair he has longer arms'

Underscore____________________ - 

Struve is clumsy and doesn't know his range. Not even a comparison. Phone Post

so it's jon jones' skill that sets him apart. thnks for making my point dude. awesome.