Anyone bothered that Rousy got belt w/out fite?

Besides me?

Don't give two shits one way or the other Phone Post

Bothered by things that are out of my control. No.

Cruz and Aldo both got their titles after the WEC merger and defended them for their first fight, so why should Rousey be different?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/really-tell-me-more.gif

neither did aldo.

No

Phone Post

^She was the champion of a division the UFC didn't have, so just like Aldo and Cruz (as you pointed out), they gave her the strap. Hardly a case of him giving her everything she wants... Phone Post

Ask dom aldo and Jose Cruz missile Phone Post

You know man I am always one to bitch at people who complain about spelling and shit on a MMA forum...

but come on bro....FITE???

Fight

Let me bang bro

Whisper's in ear I let you bang BRO

AndersonSilvasMoney - Cruz and Aldo both got their titles after the WEC merger and defended them for their first fight, so why should Rousey be different?

How about if the people who are bitching about Rousey answer this question?

The UFC already had a precedent of promoting champions from Zuffa-owned organizations into newly formed divisions... with both Cruz and Aldo. What they did with Rousey is no different.

Cruz and Aldo had fighters in there divisions. Rousey's division consists of her and an opponent.

Aldo was definitely gifted the UFC belt. Cruz's fight with Jorgensen was essentially the first UFC Bantamweight title fight, that's how I remember the fight being promoted. Just as the Bendo/Pettis fight on WEC 53 was essentially promoted as the winner would be the next UFC LW belt challenger, except the Edgar/Maynard rematch due to the UFC 125 fight going to a draw got in the way of that.

othree - 

Aldo was definitely gifted the UFC belt. Cruz's fight with Jorgensen was essentially the first UFC Bantamweight title fight, that's how I remember the fight being promoted. Just as the Bendo/Pettis fight on WEC 53 was essentially promoted as the winner would be the next UFC LW belt challenger, except the Edgar/Maynard rematch due to the UFC 125 fight going to a draw got in the way of that.

BOTH Cruz and Aldo were WEC belt holders.. and BOTH remained champions when the WEC divisions were absorbed by the UFC. It was natural to keep the existing champions. Same goes for the Strikeforce women's bantamweight division. Rousey is already the champion. It's not like she is coming from another country or foreign promotion. They are both owned by Zuffa.

BOOMheadshot - Cruz and Aldo had fighters in there divisions. Rousey's division consists of her and an opponent.

There were other fighters in Cruz and Aldo's WEC divisions and other fighters in Rousey's Strikeforce division. Cruz and Aldo were signed as champions and more fighters were brought over to build the division. Rousey was signed as champion and more fighters will be signed to build the division. Same deal. The only difference is that its women's MMA.. which is inherently less developed than men's MMA, so it's not happening has fast.

The fact that she's in a 2 person division just for her is worse than handing her a belt in the middle of another card's press conference Phone Post

why is there a thread like this everyday? op-why des rhonda get the belt without fighting in the ufc? peoples answer- aldo and cruz did... op-nothing

hmb - Bothered by things that are out of my control. No.

Then you'd hate this thing called politics 

Jesus, what is wrong with people. That's a stupid thing to be bothered about.