Anyone else completely sick of Anti-Fedor Noobs?

I love this thread and support Fedor's decision 100%!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly Im not sure why strikeforce, the UFC, or DREAM would sign him with the current conditions. All of them are bigger than M-1 and on top of Fedor's huge salary I just dont see how he could be profitable. Possibly in Japan, but I cant say I really understand Japanese economics.

Get over it, seriously.

Being a Fedor fan is easy as hell.

Try supporting a fighter that loses multiple fights in a row if you want to know frustration.

If you call yourself an MMA fan and you think Fedor sucks, turn in your man card and kill yourself already.

Oh god yes "Fedor is scared" "fedor is a pussy" cant stand it

Fedor is fine. He's the best HW in the world and he has plenty of top comp outside the UFC. However Vadim doesn't care about fedor, only about getting a piece of the UFC pie. This is what people are reacting to. It's not hard to understand. Fedor would be in the UFC if it wasn't for Vadim's affiliation with M-1. No disrespect to Fedor as a fighter or as a man, but he has a bloodsucking manager and has made the Tyson-esque move of surrounding himself with people who just want to bleed him dry. If you think Vadim will take care of Fedor after he retires you're on crack.

That being said, Fedor #1 Heavyweight/fighter in the world. UFC or no UFC.

Evil Intentions - 

VTFU, this place is like Shitdog all of a sudden

+1

Crazy Zimmerman -  If you call yourself an MMA fan and you think Fedor sucks, turn in your man card and kill yourself already.

Thank god for a quote like this.

i think people are legitimately upset 

they are disappointed they will not get to see the God Fedor in the UFC, they pay their $44.95 MMA Bill every month and still dont have the greatest fighter

i'm disappointed myself, but this doesnt change anything

hes the best fighter on the planet, and it doesnt matter what promotion he fights under

Barnett, Overeem, Lesnar, Carwin, Rogers, Velasquez - like it or not, these are top Heavyweights in MMA right now who he has not fought

of course everyone wants to see Lesnar/Fedor

but as long as hes fighting fighters in that list, i dont give a fuck where it takes place

Fedor does not need the UFC, and the UFC does not need Fedor

McSlugga - Totally support this thread, I think half are noobs and half are BRUTAL fair weather fans..

And I hate having an 09 date for that reason, Im 28 and have been watching MMA religously since 98 when I was a sophomore in HS.

This is coming from a cat whos always like UFC better than Pride (although I always liked Pride too) but DAMN..

took me a long time to register too, as the site was kinda shitty back then (and i ran other forums based on vbulletin which made this place look silly).

the recent style change is nice though...

i'm with you on the timeline... bas rutten vs. kevin randleman was the headline of the first event i watched. (almost rented a VHS way before that but my cousin had told me it was fake so i ignored it for a long time).

uhh... anyways... back to the topic.... yeah i'm sick of all the Fedor bashing...

i'm sick of all this BS really... i hope somehow fedor winds up fighting in the UFC though... Randy's window is probably closed but Brock would make a good fight due to his size & power... and surprising speed...

Bailx - 
McSlugga - Totally support this thread, I think half are noobs and half are BRUTAL fair weather fans..

And I hate having an 09 date for that reason, Im 28 and have been watching MMA religously since 98 when I was a sophomore in HS.

This is coming from a cat whos always like UFC better than Pride (although I always liked Pride too) but DAMN..

took me a long time to register too, as the site was kinda shitty back then (and i ran other forums based on vbulletin which made this place look silly).

the recent style change is nice though...

i'm with you on the timeline... bas rutten vs. kevin randleman was the headline of the first event i watched. (almost rented a VHS way before that but my cousin had told me it was fake so i ignored it for a long time).

uhh... anyways... back to the topic.... yeah i'm sick of all the Fedor bashing...

i'm sick of all this BS really... i hope somehow fedor winds up fighting in the UFC though... Randy's window is probably closed but Brock would make a good fight due to his size & power... and surprising speed...

^ Good post and I would watch all those single digit UFC's back in the day monthes or years in some cases after they first came out (older cousins and friends)

In my case though, I was just never an internet dude, I got everything YEARS late, even stupid myspace..

Posted in one of the dozens of anti Fedor threads a few minutes ago:

Completely sick of Dana White's Brown Shirts running around bashing fighters and promoting their fucking religion.

You lemmings are a plague, worse than the Scientologists by a long shot.  

L. Ron Hubbard has nothing on Dana G.Dog White.  You guys make the fuckinig Moonies look reasonable.

Fedor is not going to sell out his personal dignity for a few bucks.  Not everyone has the same values and lack of core character that the troglodytes who lap up Dana's pablum exhibit.

Fedor has more than earned the right to act in his own, and what he feels is the sport's best interest.

You are taking the word of Dana White over Fedor Emelianenko and will not be confused with facts or another perspective than what Uncle Fester paints for you.

Sad that UFC fans see mma as some kind of zero sum game, in which the UFC must win at all costs....just because that's what Dana says...

I watch mma, not one organizations version of it run by a bald Stalin on steriods, with all the charm and personality of a runny bowel movement.

They want Fedor, let Dana White issue a formal apology for all of his slander and personal attacks over the years first to clear the air. 

I hope to see Fedor in Strikeforce, with a flexible contract that allows him to pursue the best fights he can.  It's up to Dana & the Fajita's to compromise, not Fedor.  He will fight anyone, anytime, anywhere and should not have to be an indentured servant and forego his own dignity and peace of mind.

Supporting Fedor whatever decision he makes, but Dana White does not deserve to make a dime off of his skills. 

I'd much rather see Fedor v Overeem than Lesnar or Couture fight him.

Alder Hiss - What's up with all these new joins creating all these Fedor boycott threads? Looks mighty suspicious to me...

Why does fedor have to fight in the UFC to prove himself? I thought all he had to do, a year ago, was fight AA and Tim Sylvia?

Why is it Fedor's fault that he doesn't want UFC to own his image and make 100% profit off of his name and fight? Why should a foreign fighter bend over for the ridiculous contracts offered by the UFC (no national sport, obligation to fight on demand, but no guaranteed fights in the event of a loss)?

I will be the first to admit that i've been expecting a Fedor loss for the past little while, he's more than likely past his prime. He was at the top of his game nearly 5 years ago, why should he come to the UFC to face the stiffest competition (for what would undoubtably be low reward) he's faced in years?

Fuck Zuffa, Fuck the Dana, Fuck their paid trolls.

copromotion with a leech oragization trying to use the UFC fame and popularity to build up their own isnt a ridiculous contract demand?

Evil Intentions - VTFU, this place is like Shitdog all of a sudden

DAMN YOU ROGAN!!

Signed, they are like turds in the punchbowl.

You really think these guys are paid trolls? I think they are just fucking idiots.

I don't really have anything against Lesnar, but I would love for Fedor to come to the UFC and fucking smash him just to shut these assholes up.

That said, I will be a fan regardless of whether or not he signs with Zuffa. I would like to see him fight some of the guys they have under contract, but watcha gonna do?

VTFU

I'm pissed at the situation but a fan of Fedor none the less. I just want the fucking guy in the UFC smashing people. I don't think it's so wrong to get worked up over that.

I am fien with fedor fighting in strikeforce...one division the UFC doesn't have a stranglehold on is the HW division.

Let's say Fedor comes in and beats lesnar...then what? He fight velasquez/Carwin, Couture, Mir, Dos Santos or maybe Nog a 3rd time? Outside of Lesnar the fights aren't that compelling really. In fact I'd rathe rhim join the UFC when Brock has really dominated the division.

I'd rather him fight barnett in Japan, maybe Overeem or possibly rogers if he continues among his status at top 10. After he beats those guys he might as well retire, his legacy won't be tarnished for not fighting Brock lesnar, come on.