Anyone else completely sick of Anti-Fedor Noobs?

I've been following mma since before I could drive and I was getting drunk with my brother at our buddies house and watching UFC 1, 2, and 3 along with Faces of Death. I thought the TUF show was awesome and turned as many people on to it as I could. AND FEDOR NEEDS TO SIGN WITH UFC OR RETIRE. He's tarnishing his career fighting in sub par organizations against sub par cans. Hes like talking about Royce Gracie or any other pioneer, its an age old debate in all sports with a clear concensus that todays athletes would run circles around yesterdays. The way it looks is that Fedor is DICKTUCKIN' AND RUNNIN' from Chesty.

You fuckers need to get real!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!

"why is a fight with Rogers compelling and not one with Carwin, Cain, Mir or Dos Santos?"

Because Rogers isn't in the UFC, obviously. Same goes for Overeem, who has never beaten a top 10 fighter at any weight other than the fluke shoulder injury on Kharitonov.

Fedor will is Dana's "Rosebud".

great thread

JimmersonzGlove - I'm sick of seeing everyone being super emotional on any issue. It's getting really hard to tell who is a n00b and who is a troll though.

Aint that the truth, I think actually a lot of so called "noobs" probably are right in their opinion of Fedor being that they know the sport of today but are afraid of getting flamed for telling it the way they see it. Dude the best fight the best, all us adoring Fedor fans see from him is bullshit. He needs to retire or fight the best.

crocop,wanderlei,shogun,rampage all came to the ufc to fight the best,combined these fighters have a losing record in the ufc but itleast they put themselves out there.

People have alot of resentment of the pride mythology of superiority that we have dealt with pre merger for the last decade and i think alot of people,rightly so see Fedor as part of that,he fights cans,or has beens,and gets wins but less impressively then Rodgers over AA,Mercer over Tim,etc.

Crocop gave him a better fight then he gave anyone in his brief ufc career,mir dominated nog much worse then Fedor did,it just seems like everyone Fedor beat gave Fedor a much better fight then they have given guys who arent even top 5 and arguably top 10,this with the fact that he refuses to fight in the ufc makes it look like hes afraid of being exposed.

signed,anti-fedor noob

Alder Hiss - 
Fuck Zuffa, Fuck the Dana, Fuck their paid trolls.

Does Zuffa really pay trolls? What a dream job! Someone hook me up!

Fuck Zuffa, Fuck the Dana, Fuck their paid trolls.

Sick of the anti-Fedor, but also equally sick of the old pride FC loyalists who are STILL hanging on to their UFC hate... which this thread seems to have attracted alot of.

Maybe, just maybe, you can be a fan of MMA AND be angry at Fedor for not lowering himself to take the best contract ever offered to anyone ever so we can see the fights we all want to see.

VTFU!!