anyone else feel bad for timmay!!!!!

dude was a 2 time heavyweight champ and gets no respect. just watched an interview with dana white in canada or something and they asked him about tim vs fedor and why they let tim go. dana said that tim never delivered so they had to cut him loose kind of suckss in my opinion.

i agree hendover i hgeard he is making like 300 gs for the fedor fight im glad hes getting paid.

Yeah, I don't feel bad at all.

From the "rumors" I have heard, Tim is getting paid a shit ton.

Tim has been the figurehead of the UFC HW division ever since the Cabbage victory. He had his bumps in the road against Andrei, Randy, Mir, A. Silva, shitting his pants, etc. but he was in more high profile and HW title fights then anyone else in the last 5 years.

Even though he is hated, it's sad to see him go.

timmay is getting his bread!!!!

good shit bryan you are absolutely right he has tons of high profile fights right up there with the lidells and coutures he definitely deserves some r e s p e c t 1!!!

slow and lumbering = calculated movements!!

feel sorry for what? making a good living beating people up?

the respect aspect ramon.

I'm waiting for all the anti-ufc trolls to suddenly start hanging on to Sylvia's nuts. You bet it will happen.

PAPA ROACH1 - dude was a 2 time heavyweight champ and gets no respect. just watched an interview with dana white in canada or something and they asked him about tim vs fedor and why they let tim go. dana said that tim never delivered so they had to cut him loose kind of suckss in my opinion.

Tim requested to be released and the UFC obliged.
DW believes Tim will probably defeat Fedor. He may not be the most exciting fighter to watch and he may not sell the most tickets but the guy is talented and definitely worth keeping an eye on, IMO.
Cindy

Hughes feels bad for him, imo.

will be a different story if he beats Fedor.

"dana said that tim never delivered so they had to cut him loose"

Tim won 5 heavyweight title fights in the UFC. How is that not delivering?

he's a technically solid fighter and has a chance to grind out a boring jabfest decision win over most fighters, but Fedor is not one of them, he will be taken down and pounded on by Fedor

It's scumbag promoter talk. Same that any promoter will use when they lose a fighter. Mir barely ever delivered, he could've been cut loose a long time ago if it was just about performance.

The one thing I agree with the Zuffa/Dana haters on is that it's completely shitty of him to bad-mouth fighters -- ANY fighters, much less his own guys that have been with him for a long time. The Tito stuff is sort of understandable because they've had a long personal relationship as well, but in that case it's still retarded because Tito is still with them and still making them money.

PAPA ROACH1 - dude was a 2 time heavyweight champ and gets no respect. just watched an interview with dana white in canada or something and they asked him about tim vs fedor and why they let tim go. dana said that tim never delivered so they had to cut him loose kind of suckss in my opinion.

Papa, where can I watch this interview? Thanks.
Cindy

tim is where he wants to be, getting a shot vs the best ever

They gave him the opportunities and card placements that he could have used to become a monster. If he had it in him personality wise and/ore stylistically he could have been that breakout HW Champion that we all know is coming. MMA is entering the big-time and it cries out for a Champ to take them there. Timmmay,could have been THAT guy. He wasn't, isn't and never will be. The best of a poor division at a poor time.