Anyone else have trouble sleeping after training?

same problem. medical marijuana was the cure. sometimes i threw in a few ambien and xanny bars too though.

i only train in the morning now, life is much better.

Know is not great but nyquil has knocked me out the last 2 nights but i have to take it by 10a or i can't even wake up in the morning on time. Phone Post

I'm the same way.

Thing is, I can't sleep either if I watch BJJ videos. Then I end up thinking about the technique details and how it links up with the rest of my game... Then worry I'll forget it like for all the other techniques!

BJJ is like a disease. An obsessive addiction which probably affects the same activity in the nucleus accumbens and ventral tegmental area as Heroin does.

Its no coinidence that a lot of drug addicts have sleep problems too. :) Phone Post

cm81 - I'm the same way.

Thing is, I can't sleep either if I watch BJJ videos. Then I end up thinking about the technique details and how it links up with the rest of my game... Then worry I'll forget it like for all the other techniques!

BJJ is like a disease. An obsessive addiction which probably affects the same activity in the nucleus accumbens and ventral tegmental area as Heroin does.

Its no coinidence that a lot of drug addicts have sleep problems too. :) Phone Post

I agree with every single word u just said. U have no idea how right u are. Phone Post