Anyone else rooting for the PHENOM?

100% cheering for Vitor. Old school fan. Ya he was PED'd for most of his best fights but whatev. TRT Vitor is most exciting fighter in years.

teamquestnorth - Dudes a beast. Been my favorite fighter since i was 14. IDGAF about the trt bullshit. I want Vitor to whoop some ass!!

Alot of people are counting him out. True fans know he posseses blistering KO power no matter what his physique looks like.

Cant wait until he puts the blitz on Weidman and shuts everyone up. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU me too Id love him to win Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - off the TRT, no way he beats Weidman.

This.

The Nevada state athletic commission should not allow a fight with 142 test levels to even compete.

I think they dropped the ball on this and should be liable for a man to fight with those levels.

Weidman is going to destroy him, another TRT cheater down the drain

Vitor's been 1 of my favorite fighters for a long long time. One weird thing I've noticed as I've gotten older is that I've started to love the old school guys in all sports. It's hard to fully comprehend the significance of longevity, especially in a sport such as MMA when you're still younger. Love the fact that he's always looking for the finish. His style and skillset are amazing imo. His last few fights have given me some of the best 'Holy Sh!t' moments in MMA over the last 2-3 years. The Vitor who headkicked Rockhold may be scariest MW ever. I'd love to see that guy fight Weidman

Makes me laugh when people call vitor a cheat and disregard the fact that 95% of the roster is on PEDs. Phone Post 3.0

Always want vitor to win Phone Post 3.0

TTT! Phone Post 3.0

I think people aren't giving vitor enough credit.

Trt doesn't make you land spinning heel kicks or suddenly have great technique.
He lands one of those kicks trt or no and anyone is in trouble.

Vitor has ko power with and without trt and Weidman has to respect that. Phone Post 3.0

His size decrease since being busted is fairly disappointing. I'm still rooting though. Phone Post 3.0

The people saying Vitor doesnt need TRT to produce KO power, are going to be the same people complaining that he lost due to lack of TRT.

Weidman wins in round 3 or 4, TKO or KO Phone Post 3.0

Vitor is my favorite fighter of all time

Even more than bisping.

Fuck yeh im rooting for him Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy Vitor's last fight... Phone Post 3.0

Kingofny23 - Enjoy Vitor's last fight... Phone Post 3.0
Rockhold fan? Phone Post 3.0

Na Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid - Na Phone Post 3.0
Understandable Phone Post 3.0

The thing about peds is you become as mentally dependent on them as physically. We're yet to see if vitor is really as confident and aggressive as he has been. If he's a little unsure and hesitant I think weidman will expose and exploit it. Phone Post 3.0

newtotheinterweb - The thing about peds is you become as mentally dependent on them as physically. We're yet to see if vitor is really as confident and aggressive as he has been. If he's a little unsure and hesitant I think weidman will expose and exploit it. Phone Post 3.0
I think he'll act a little that way, make weidman overconfident, and then unleash a vitor+baroni+ryan gracie ÷ gary goodridge when hes down combo.

At least I hope so. And its nothing to do with weidman, the guy is great, but seeing vitor win the belt at his age and after all the controversy would be great.

Im pumped and hopefully whatever happens its a great fight Phone Post 3.0

Vitor29 - Only a complete fucking idiot would say Victor has no chance. He only needs to land one shot to fuck just about anybody up. If you've been watching his recent fights you'd know he's been landing that one shot consistently. Phone Post 3.0

and if you've been watching his recent fights you'll notice hes been juiced to the gills

Bisping'sToiletCleaner -
Vitor29 - Only a complete fucking idiot would say Victor has no chance. He only needs to land one shot to fuck just about anybody up. If you've been watching his recent fights you'd know he's been landing that one shot consistently. Phone Post 3.0

and if you've been watching his recent fights you'll notice hes been juiced to the gills

Lol this. Get the fuck out with that "one punch" bullshit. Weidman is the better fighter and athlete, he can beat Vitor on the ground or feet. He'll wear him out and sub him in the 3rd or 4th Phone Post 3.0