Anyone else rooting for the PHENOM?

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Bisping'sToiletCleaner -
Vitor29 - Only a complete fucking idiot would say Victor has no chance. He only needs to land one shot to fuck just about anybody up. If you've been watching his recent fights you'd know he's been landing that one shot consistently. Phone Post 3.0

and if you've been watching his recent fights you'll notice hes been juiced to the gills

Lol this. Get the fuck out with that "one punch" bullshit. Weidman is the better fighter and athlete, he can beat Vitor on the ground or feet. He'll wear him out and sub him in the 3rd or 4th Phone Post 3.0
Negative

Belfort knows he has to win this in the early rounds. Expect an all out blitz in the first round.

He will catch Weidman with a shot and finish him up with some gnp. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Bisping'sToiletCleaner -
Vitor29 - Only a complete fucking idiot would say Victor has no chance. He only needs to land one shot to fuck just about anybody up. If you've been watching his recent fights you'd know he's been landing that one shot consistently. Phone Post 3.0

and if you've been watching his recent fights you'll notice hes been juiced to the gills

Lol this. Get the fuck out with that "one punch" bullshit. Weidman is the better fighter and athlete, he can beat Vitor on the ground or feet. He'll wear him out and sub him in the 3rd or 4th Phone Post 3.0
Negative

Belfort knows he has to win this in the early rounds. Expect an all out blitz in the first round.

He will catch Weidman with a shot and finish him up with some gnp. Phone Post 3.0

will you be betting on the fight?

Bisping'sToiletCleaner -
teamquestnorth - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Bisping'sToiletCleaner -

Negative

Yes Phone Post 3.0

yeah if it goes past the first round Vitors chances are slim...Vitor had better blitz Weidman in the first or else he will get wrestlefucked and then dominated in the later rounds..

It must kill all the Vitor fans to know that besides Anderson silva the only one to beat TRT Vitor in the UFC is Jon jones. Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Bisping'sToiletCleaner -

LOL @ this. Weidman will NEVER, EVER carry the legacy Vitor Belfort has, EVER.

He's not even old enough to grasp all the fight knowledge Vitor has WALKED through.
He's a great kid, young, confident, strong, and fantastic wrestler.
But he was in elementary school when the Phenom was blitzing Tank, Telligman, Ferrozzo and Wanderlei freaking Silva.

At his very best and Vitor's best he gets handled like everyone else. FAST
His best bet is right now, when the UFC decided they NOW need to ban TRT use; And in his prime fight a 37 yo Vitor with the T-levels of YO' MOMMA.

Weidmans greatest highlights were taking advantage of a mockery, and taking advantage of twig legs.

Bring it up in another 10 years(9 fights), when he's not wearing a gold belt, but a suit and tie at a Long Island car dealership, and is merely remembered as the guy who finally stopped an aged Anderson Silva, and fell short for years as Jacare and Mousasi juggled the belt, ENTERTAININGLY.

Op Wan Kenobi - It must kill all the Vitor fans to know that besides Anderson silva the only one to beat TRT Vitor in the UFC is Jon jones. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah ita hard living knowing he got beat by these guys.

Goat mw and goat lhw.

Vitor should retire Phone Post 3.0

Losses in almost the last 10 years: Jones, Silva, Hendo. Savage destruction in the wins. Anyone counting him out as Weidman's injuries pile on is delusional. Will he win? Well, he's arguably as fast as Lyoto even without the juice and he will bring Lyoto's 4th and 5th rounds in the first 2. Great fight, holy shit I hope it happens. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - I like Vitor but I'm a bit Weidman fan. I think he has a legit shot of being a 2 weight division champion if presented with the opportunity to do so Phone Post 3.0

MW and WW huh? I guess, if he can make the cut.

Victor Gracie is past his prime without exogenous hormones to help Phone Post 3.0

getgettinsomeread -
teamquestnorth - Dudes a beast. Been my favorite fighter since i was 14. IDGAF about the trt bullshit. I want Vitor to whoop some ass!!

Alot of people are counting him out. True fans know he posseses blistering KO power no matter what his physique looks like.

Cant wait until he puts the blitz on Weidman and shuts everyone up. Phone Post 3.0
This. And those two bs threads about aldo v mendes make me not like this guy Phone Post 3.0
Im devastated Phone Post 3.0

Jake_Ellenberger_for_the_win -
teamquestnorth - 
Bisping'sToiletCleaner -
teamquestnorth - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Bisping'sToiletCleaner -

Negative

Yes Phone Post 3.0

Bet slip, or kindly get out.
Fuck off. I always bet on my fight predictions. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor's resurgence (mentally strong Vitor, that is, or as some know him, mentally strong, again, Vitor) is Jesus driven...people forget this. He's scary that way enough. Phone Post 3.0

neddac - It would be nice to see one of the old guard beat the new breed in Weidman but I can't see it happening.

Vitor's a blatant cheat though. He was obviously juiced to the gills when he was 19. He was twice his TRT size. Only fighting in Brazil was a lil convenient over the last few years too.

This fight really comes down to defending what shred of legacy he has left in the eyes of the hardcore fans.

The older guys, desperate for continued glory are what's wrong with the sport at the minute.
Yep Phone Post 3.0

allforroy - Losses in almost the last 10 years: Jones, Silva, Hendo. Savage destruction in the wins. Anyone counting him out as Weidman's injuries pile on is delusional. Will he win? Well, he's arguably as fast as Lyoto even without the juice and he will bring Lyoto's 4th and 5th rounds in the first 2. Great fight, holy shit I hope it happens. Phone Post 3.0
As fast as Lyoto even without the juice? When has he fought without the juice? Phone Post 3.0

also a Vitor fan since 97.. ive googled his name everyday since 1997. i own 15 t shirts... DIE HARD fan, i cried when he lost to Tito.

when he retires I will more than likely stop watching mma.

"Bring it up in another 10 years(9 fights), when he's not wearing a gold belt, but a suit and tie at a Long Island car dealership, and is merely remembered as the guy who finally stopped an aged Anderson Silva, and fell short for years as Jacare and Mousasi juggled the belt, ENTERTAININGLY."

Beat Anderson twice, only guy to beat Machida at 185 (Mousasi couldnt) and will most likely maul Vitor next

Will you jump off a bridge if he beats up Jacare too?

I would love nothing more than to see Weidman break his will like Randy did.

5pointer - also a Vitor fan since 97.. ive googled his name everyday since 1997. i own 15 t shirts... DIE HARD fan, i cried when he lost to Tito.

when he retires I will more than likely stop watching mma.
VTFU. True fan right there. Phone Post 3.0

stonepony - Weidman smashed Anderson twice. Beat him standing both times. He's going to have no trouble with Vitor-Lite.
when you say "smashed"....? Phone Post 3.0